Zarya vs Monika/Anti-Rebellion vs R Evolution (Week 9-16)

Week 9 (Feud between R Evolution and Enri Louvre and Neun 02 Part 1):

*we see Charlotte and Enri conversating...*

Anri: Don't worry about it Charlotte, we won so our message gets credibility.

Charlotte: Listen, i am happy about that and all but i don't feel that good knowing Yang and Blake are right about me holding us down.

Anri: But we won didn't we?.

Charlotte: Yes but it was at doubt at the points when i was fighting.

Anri: No one can ask you to do more than what you can?. Leave the work to me if you need help!. After all, that's what partners do right?.

Charlotte: Yeah!.

*Anri leaves oblivious to how Charlotte's smile turns into a sad glance as she is still thinking about how she drags down her team. This is when two people come to see her in Enri Louvre and Neun 02*

Neun: Um, hello?.

*Charlotte is still lost on her thoughts*

Neun: Anyone here?

*Still lost on her thoughts*

Neun: *flicks Charlotte on the forehead*

Charlotte: Ow!. What was that for?.

Neun: Well, i was gonna ask you something and you weren't responding so i needed to get your attention somehow.

Charlotte: I wouldn't call flicking people a good way to do it.

Neun: As if you can talk about that, anyways, me and my friend Enri over here want to challenge you and Anri to a tag team match.

Charlotte: You sure you wanna do it?. I dunno if it's a good idea considering we come off beating one of the top teams in the division.

Neun: That's rich coming from the one who dragged down the team to almost losing the match.

*Here Enri looks at Neun*

Neun: Hey now Enri, Charlotte and Anri deserve to be treated like this since they want to evolve because of freedom of themes as they say so. And that is not good since who knows if that is all just lies to force their way as the sole theme.

Charlotte: Hey now, we are against opression so we wouldn't do that.

Neun: Yes, but i said forcing not opressing. Those are two different concepts and you didn't deny forcing people to see things your way.

*Enri now looks at Charlotte witha tiny bit of angriness*

Neun: Now Enri, save it for the tag team match...if Charlotte accepts it of course.

Charlotte: You're on. Me and Anri are gonna shove it into your head that we don't want to force anyone into our way!.

Neun: Good luck with that.

*After that Enri and Neun leave as Charlotte proceeds to call Anri with her phone*

Charlotte: Anri, we have a situation...

-----------------------------------------
Week 10 (R Evolution/Enri Louvre and Neun 02 feud part 2):

Neun: So, in two weeks time we are facing R Evolution in a tag team match and you may wonder if we are scared well the question is no.
Because while last time someone said that Charlotte dragged down her team and yet R Evolution won, it did get proven she drags her team down as Anri was the one to get the victory and not Charlotte.

*Here we see Neun and Enri entering the ring with a handcuffed Anri who is unconscious*

Neun: And we are gonna prove it further by doing this.
*turning to the stage* Charlotte! If you want your friend back then come and get her away from us!.