UCW High Impact #34

1- We see Gatomon explaining that she did what she did to bother Asuna since that's the only way she knows she's getting a match against her and that she wants a match against her due to Asuna not being able to give her 100% againet her on their previous encounter due to how damaged she was by when she started to fight back. Afterwards, we see Gatomon leaving the ring and then sitting at the commentarist table.

2- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Emerald and Cinder with Neo vs SAO with Asuna and Lisbeth: The story of the match was how Emerald and Cinder had the advantage (60/40) thanks to both skill (moreso Emerald than Cinder) and taking advantage of the opportunities that Gatomon taking shots at SAO opened (mostly Leafa was distracted and mostly Cinder took advantage of these opportunities) For them. In the end, an Emerald Flowsion on Leafa and a subsequential pin from Emerald got her and Cinder the clean victory.

3- After the match, we see Asuna telling Gatomon that she has her match but that she has to let SAO be or else the deal is off and Gatomon simply does a victory lap for getting what she wanted as she says "Alright!".

4- UCW Openweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Ino with Konoha vs Ryuko with Mako: The story of the match was how Ino outsmarted Ryuko to control the match 60/40 and the advantage wasn't huge since whenever Ryuko wasn't outsmarted, she was pretty dangerous to deal with thanks to her strikes. In the end, an sudden victory roll got Ino the clean victory. A sidenote is that throughout the match we saw Angelica taking notes at what to do against Ino for their eventual rematch whenever it happened.

5- We see first Aelita being interviewed and saying that Darkness might be the one member of 4 Idiots that looks like could actually beat someone on their own compared to the other 3 but that she won't beat her. After all, she just has to make her enjoy the pain and that should be all to do in order to win. After a commercial break we see how Darkness says that she might have some enjoyment for pain but that she's tougher than most people including Aelita and although anyone is clearly seeing this as a david vs goliath situation on the aspect of david winning more than anything else...she's not a brainless giant. She just happens to be better in height and weight and toughness.

6- UCW Women's Championship N1 Contender's match: Darkness with 4 Idiots (Megumin and Aqua) vs Aelita with Yumi: The match's story was about how Aelita tried to exploit the masochism of Darkness to get the win quick and without resistance. However due to Darkness' toughness she couldn't get the W in time before Darkness decided she had taken enough punishment without resisting and started to fight back and control the match 70/30 thanks to her strength and no-selling some of Aelita's offense thanks to her toughness. In the end, a Running Shoulder Tackle got Darkness the clean victory.

The show ends with Darkness celebrating her victory (Lashley-like) as the crowd cheers her and then we see a handshake between Darkness and Aelita