UCW Road to Glory or Demise 2 #8

Daniel's path:

*The show begins with Daniel Dickens backstage explaining why he saved Kagerou*

Daniel Dickens: Let's cut to the chase, i know my path doesn't exactly go the same way as the other three, but honestly?. I had to stop those two so that Kagerou got his receipt but no more than that, after all, i would be no sinner punisher if i let overmeasured receipt go by without acting.
Hear me out Shovel Knight and Edward Mason and hear me well, i swear to you two that i will not let you give any sort of aftermath that is beyond the line, rich coming from me but nonetheless, you want to get to him, get through me first.

Goku's announcements:
We now see Goku on his office.

Goku: Welcome everyone to another Road To as we inch closer to Glory or Demise 2.
Now to get it out of the way, i'm sure we've all have heard of Ana's complaints last time and we have quite the hostile problem as two people want a go at Lucy yet these two people also could end up going head to head due to Ana not liking Yumi getting a free pass to Glory or Demise 2.
So, i've come up with a solution that may not be unique but rather it has consequences.
Should Ana accept to team up with Lucy against the Lyoko Warriors, then the Women's Championship WILL be defended on the High Impact episode pre-Glory or Demise 2 in a runback from No Way Out as Lucy will be challenged by Buddy and Ana and this time the former two won't be allowed to team up for that will lead to Ana being awarded the Women's Championship.
With that out of the way, let's now await for the decision of Ana.

Lyoko Warriors vs Ana and Lucy Heartfilia:

The match went from the get go no doubt albeit that was mostly due to Ana herself just wanting to get at Yumi for trying to deny her from getting back at Lucy while the other three were more cool headed compared to her as Yumi wanted to get back at Lucy but she knew that she had to focus on this match first thus she switched focuses to Ana and Aelita was aiding Yumi on containing her enough through double teaming her which basically led to the Lyoko Warriors having most of the time a 75/25 lead against Ana.

This then turned into a hook for the match as Ana didn't like Lucy and Lucy didn't want to fight Yumi and yet they were going to lose if things kept going like this so the entire second half of the match was whether Lucy would accept the tag, Ana would sink her grudges down and tag Lucy in or they'd rather take a loss due to not collaborating.
And this ended up affecting the finishing stretch of the match as Ana tagged Lucy in and while things became a struggle there since while double teaming was still a thing, Lucy was able to separate Aelita from Yumi and basically slowly but surely work her way into giving her team a slight 60/40 lead.

That said, in a twist, this didn't matter at all as the finishing stretch of the match was Lucy asking for Ana to tag herself in and Ana doing so...before Lucy clocked her with a right hand and exited the match as Yumi struck with a Kamigoye for the clean victory as Lucy just looked at her with a look that said "i got you again." and the crowd booed her.

Link's title shot on the line, Link vs Soushi:

This match, honestly?. This was probably the most even match Link has had considering that while Soushi was out here showing that he was not exactly a jack of all trades but still able to do a bit of anything, Link just reigned it in through technical wrestling to gain a 75/25 lead bad leg and all since while Soushi did try a bit of leg offense, he wasn't as good as Minoru thus it didn't do much damage at all.
Not to say that it was easy peasy all rhe time though, due to still being in this match for the business of keeping his title shot, Link had to hold back from time to time and THAT's where Soushi's multi-style screwed with him considering that poor Link was using one style at less against ie 3 styles of Soushi and well, 3 is more than 1 thus the latter switched constantly to force the match into his favor albeit just 55/45.

In the end, Soushi went for a lariat which Link countered with a big boot before hitting the Linkdrop for the clean victory.

After the match, we just see Link mouthing "see me Elias?. I am earning my way into the title match like you wanted" and then leaving the ring while looking for Elias should he try to jump him.

Peach vs Tsurugi Kenzaki:

This match started at a breakneck speed mostly due to Tsurugi going all out with speed against Peach which while not working as Peach just did the smart thing and used momentum against Tsurugi, it did show how it is pretty slim a chance that the challengers leave as champions.

This all changed though in the second half where Tsurugi started to show resilience through the mere want to win. And you might think "cool, she wants to win, like most wrestlers want to get dubs normally" however recall what she said during the call out, she found it tedious ever since she and Hasumi lost to Peach and Karin and, well, when you find something that it's tedious, don't you want to do it more than usual to get rid of it and more with the time it passes?. Add to that how Tsurugi is attacking tiring Peach for sometimes she had to chase her opponent around and it resulted on Peach getting slowly tired and once she was showing signs of starting to be gassed out, Tsurugi turned the 80/20 control of Peach into a 60/40 control for herself even if it wasn't bigger due to having taking lotta bumps to get to this point.

In the end, Tsurugi struck with an Springboard Double Knee Facebuster and covered Peach for the clean victory.

The show then ended with an incognita as now it was uncertain what would happen since even if nothing like a beatdown happened, it was evident that there was a chance for new champions to be crowned since if Peach was beatable, then it would be up to Karin to carry the battle if she was in trouble, and could she do so?.