Mario Bros vs Tom and Jerry

Week 1:

We see Tom coming to chat with Luigi and the next happening:

Tom: Hello Luigi.

Luigi: Hi Tom what do you want?. Because it is odd that you or Jerry come alone somewhere without a purpose considering even if a fail that issue over the IC Title on Season 1.

Tom: Well, i was just gonna say something. Unlike Zange and Banri who saw your brother using you as a weapon i actually don't see that but rather that you both and us both are alike.

Luigi: Thanks but what do you mean by that?.

Tom: Think about it, both of us were enemies with our partners before we made up with them to form a team that worked really well.

Luigi: You DO realize in your case is form up and for us is made up considering as much as i hate to say it i turned on Mario during our first stint in CAW as a team whereas you both started by disliking each other and then got along on the ride.

Tom: Perfectly fair assumption, however something that not that many tend to note is how i didn't willingly pursue Jerry to get rid of him but rather because of being told to so even then you could say that we were friends who turned enemies who then turned friends again.

Luigi: You do realize you just called yourself a tool right?. Are you gonna go on Banri or Zange rant?.

Tom: Oh no, nonono. I'm not gonna do that what i mean to say is that while i came here to challenge you to a match next week, i also wanted to chat with you from misunderstood to misunderstood.

Luigi: That's....awfully nice considering how you manipulated Seiji into pretty much putting Kirito on the shelf for a year or so.

Tom: That wasn't supposed to happen, the idea was to just have Jerry win the belt without anyone ending punted but we miscalculated how much Seiji hated Kirito and his paranoia.

Luigi: That's...fair. Emotions can be hard to understand. On the topic of misunderstood, i get on my end that i am seen as a tool when i'm not but how are you misunderstood?.

Tom: Remember how you said that me and Jerry started as enemies, that's the misunderstanding since would two people who're facing each other due to one being ordered around be considered as enemies?.

Luigi: I mean, yes?.

Tom: Wrong Luigi. At most they would be rivals or victims since their actions are not controlled by each other but by a third party in my owner.

Luigi: Huh, you are actually really insightful for someone who is so easily trickable no offense.

Tom: That was kinda rude for a good guy not gonna lie but i will let it slide since to be fair i was the one who came to talk to you and not viceversa.
Anyways, see you next week for our match?.

Luigi: See you next week and i apologize for beating you and proving what i accidentally said as true of being easily trickable or beatable at it.

Tom: Oh, don't worry Luigi, i will be the victor next week since even if i do not have the best of reputations i would say i am better than you who smart and all tends to do the same things over and over again unless you're with your brother.
Also, why are you being so rude when i came with good intentions?.

Luigi: I guess it's the drawback of when i was a bad guy of being too blunt or a dick sometimes. Hopefully you don't end like me considering how you and Jerry got reasonably close to the tag titles even if Digimon was the competition.

Tom: Thanks for the praise there. It does help considering how much of a disaster that situation was.

Luigi: If i'm being honest with you?. I don't know about Jerry but you do seem like more nice of a guy than him which is ironic not gonna lie.