UCW High Impact #48

1- We see Arcadia Business explaining that the reason they wanted to beat Fairy Tail wasn't to shut up Lucy but because of how it'd help their business since they wanted to make some money and they weren't getting paid to do anything since they weren't being succesful and albeit they have the titles now, they NEED to beat Fairy Tail clean so their reign isn't doubted anymore and they get some contracts for work considering they'd have beaten Fairy Tail clean which is what no team in UCW has ever done.

2- Asuna with Lisbeth vs Miku: The story of the match was simple with Asuna controlling it 80/20 thanks to her superior skills compared to Miku who, aside from a moment where she almost won off a super brainbuster off the top rope, was nowhere near her level throughout the match. In the end, an AA got Asuna the clean victory. After the match, we see how Gatomon's entrance music plays and this instantly makes Asuna leave the ring in fear....and right into a Militar Press Slam from Sonya. The segment ends with Sonya running towards the stage and right there lifting the Women's Title as Asuna tries to get up with her buddies' help.

3- After a commercial break, we see Cassandra and Sonya talking about how that trick worked perfectly ans they shake hands as Sonya asks Cassandra if she'll be able to pull it off and Cassandra answers that she doesn't have to worry, she'll make sure it works for Glory or Demise.

4- Charlotte with Anri vs Blake with Team RWBY: The story of the match was, as always, how Charlotte had to run from behind to catch up to Blake who was faster than her and was using that speed to have an 65/35 advantage which would gradually go becoming less and less big until the match turned back and forth as Charlotte would start grounding (as best as she could since that wasn't a style of wrestling she was accostumbred to) and then speeding to not let Blake use her speed and do damage in swift motions. In the end, a Facebuster got Charlotte the victory. After the match, we see Charlotte saying that all things must evolve or else they'll be passed by other evolving things and that she'd hate to see the Openweight Title suffer that fate after how long it has been held by Daisy so she has to end her reign and evolve it from there or else it won't be as interesting as the Women's Title has been in example. This is when Daisy appears and asks if Charlotte is not fit for the job since while she DID get the title shot fair and square, the one pulling the weight normally has been Anri, so as she sees it, Anri should be the one facing her and not Charlotte because she's not fit for what she says she will do after she beats her for her title. The segment ends with a staredown between Daisy and Charlotte with Daisy keeping a small smile as she raises her title while saying "You are not fit to evolve anything" and Charlotte just scowling angrily "Maybe i will get violent and you won't like that"

5- We see Fairy Tail saying that they must take the titles because (aside of Lucy) they were happy to have a match against Arcadia Business that was strictly business but considering that they are going to be probably hired guns or mercenaries, they can't have those titles or else they will be wrecking mayhem and be paid for it and that is something that Fairy Tail can not and will not tolerate so they will be stopped before it even begins at Glory or Demise.

6- SAO (Sinon and Leafa) with Asuna (?) and Lisbeth vs Ryuko and Mako: The story of the match was how Ryuko and Mako had a 70/30 advantage not only thanks to superior teamwork but due to the event after the Miku/Asuna match only Sinon was focused on the match since Leafa was just like Asuna and Lisbeth at ringside in fear for Gatomon doing something to them like she did to Silica back at Genesis. Albeit Sinon tried her hardest to carry her team to victory, it was essentially a 2 on 1 handicap that ended with Ryuko and Mako connecting their tag team finisher on Leafa and Ryuko covering her to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Ryuko and Mako celebrating as SAO quickly leaves while carrying the unconscious Leafa out of there in fear of Gatomon arriving.