UCW High Impact #33

1- We see Goku announcing that Leomon wouldn't get a rematch for the UCW Title since he was never technically the champion but a co-champion to boos from the crowd. Afterwards, we see how Goku says that Digimon were scheduled to compete in a tag title contendership match but due to Leomon not being in condition, he's gonna do something interesting: He's gonna replace them for a random team. Afterwards we see Goku getting his hand in a bag with papers of team names and the one that comes out....is "Zim and GIR" which creats a mega negative reaction as Goku apologizes for the luck of the draw being this bad.

2- UCW Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Oddities with Patches vs Zim and GIR: Just like the last time, this match was nothing more than a squash. However this time something different happened when the Bikini Bottomers ran in and attacked Zim and GIR thus giving them the DQ win and after being ran down for a bit backstage and hiding succesfully from the Oddities, Sandy tells them "good job you two!. I told you this'd help you both in the long run!" and the three laugh in getting an easy title defense and avoiding the Oddities.

3- We see how Nero says that he has a shot at becoming n1 contender for the UCW Championship at "No Way Out?" and that he intends on getting it and knows that he will seeing how he's facing a guy who just shovels stuff around *we now see Nero smirking cockily* compared to him who kills demons and supernatural crap as a daily thing and thus is better at fighting than him by default.

4- UCW Intercontinental Championship N1 Contender's match: Jerry with Tom vs Darwin with Gumball: The match was a chaos full of interferences and cheating and it was back and forth since Jerry and Darwin pretty much mirrored each other since they both were used to cheating and they had a buddy who helped them at ringside. In the end, Darwin connected a Darwin's Theory and covered Jerry to get the victory.

5- We see how Edward Mason says that he gets why Nero is cocky but that even a shoveler is dangerous when being against a wall and whether he likes it or not, he's gonna prove it.

6- UCW Championship N1 Contender's match: Nero with Devilz vs Edward Mason: The match was controlled by Nero 70/30 albeit his cockyness got the best of him normally as Edward sometimes would get to fight back and even turn the match back and forth at some points. In the end, we see Nero about to put Edward into an Devil May Cry (STF/Crossface) only for a mysterious figure to throw Edward's shovel into the ring thus distracting the ref who throws it to the outside. The randomness of this confuses Nero long enough to allow Edward to escape and then roll him up to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Edward rolling to the outside and grabbing his shovel before leaving as everyone now gets to see that who threw a shovel into the ring was none other than SHOVEL KNIGHT who leaves alongside Edward as Devilz and the crowd are really confused at why he did what he did.