UCW High Impact #54

1- Haku and Neru vs Fairy Tail with Wendy: Thw story of the match was how Fairy Tail as per usual had an advantage in terms of teamworking, however a secondary story came into play, that one being Lucy refusing to tag Erza in since she wanted to show Emerald she had no chance of beating her in the Lethal Lottery match. This caused that what was at first a 75/25 controlled match by Fairy Tail ended up becoming one controlled 60/40 by Haku and Neru who never ceased to teamwork and thanks to this now had the advantage. In the end, a Gory Bomb from Haku on Lucy and a subsequential cover on her got Haku and Neru the clean victory. After the match, we see how Erza shoves Lucy before demanding her to not do something that stupid again and Lucy trying to do the same only for Erza to move out of the way and then stare down Lucy. This is when Emerald appears on stage all alone and simply says "Good job Lucy, not only you messed up but now you are all alone and against me, that's not the best possibility" before running to the ring and attacking Lucy as Cinder and Neo jump Erza and Wendy from behind and after a beatdown (that was rather easy since the only one fresh out of the three was Wendy and even then it'd be one on three) the segment ends with Cinder, Neo and Emerald standing tall over Fairy Tail.

2- We first see Gatomon giving Emma a quick recap of everything that happened between her and Asuna which impresses Asuna and although it makes her tremble, she stands her ground near Gatomon even if she is clearly afraid. Then we see Gatomon asking why isn't she running if she's scared and Emma answers that it is because the incorrect way to act to run from someone when they need help. This shocks Gatomon who just says "thanks" before SAO jump her and Emma 3 on 2 and then Lisbeth says that on Episode 58 Asuna will return with an announcement regarding a match between her and Gatomon before leaving with her buddies as Emma is like "You really did a number on them if they always attack you on handicap situations" and Gatomon just nods.

3- Kairi vs Neo with Cinder and Emerald: The story of the match was how there was no room to breath in this match since both Kairi and Neo were based on high-speed offense...even if Neo was more on the precision side and Kairi mixed it with some strength moves. This made the match be back and forth till the end which saw Neo win clean via pinfall after a Mushroom Stomp.

4- We see Darkness at first coming down and then being asked by Ana and Kiki (from a distance) about why are they so obsessed with dark powers to which Hades responds simply that she has dark powers and she became obsessed with all that it could bring them. Then we see Tsubaki explaining that at first, she was not interested at all on any dark powers business...that was until at one point where she was left with nothing. That's when Hades came in and offered her something in order for her help, dark powers. Ana and Kiki then ask how didn't she even suspect that maybe the deal was fishy and Tsubaki answers that they don't understand how being left with nothing affected her since it was all a chain of events rather than separated through time. She lost her friends and the man she cared because of her own actions (here we see Tsubaki do a quick angry raising of eyebrows before continuing) and all that basically left her desesperate and in came Hades with an offer she HAD to accept. We now see Ana and Kiki pitying Tsubaki for her current situation and offering her their friendship if she left Hades' side because it's evident she's only being used. Tsubaki instantly refuses saying that even if it is seen as forced, she'll do anything to protect the last thing she has and they don't have a chance in hell of avoiding defeat next on Episode 56'

5- Yuno vs Ino with Konoha: The story of the match was how it was slow paced since Ino didn't want to take any risks against Yuno because of how tricky she could be and specially her cloverleaf which Yuno had proven against rivals heavier than her how lethal it could be. As for Yuno, she slowed down the match because of trying to work over Ino's legs so she could do the cloverleaf or at least slow down Ino in case she tried to pick up speed which was complex due to Ino not letting her legs be worked over so much. The finish of the match saw something interesting happen, Yuno as usual did an attempt to grab Ino's legs who enzuguried her, however this was all a trap as when Yuno rebounded off the ropes she connected the Time's Up (Claymore) and then covered Ino to get the clean victory.

6- We see Catherine Ward attacking Sonya Blade from behind with a steel chair over and over again while saying "This is the start of your punishment" before being forced to retreat as Cassandra tries to attack her.

The show ends with Catherine leaving as Cassandra helps Sonya to her feet and Sonya clearly isn't happy about what just happened.