UCW High Impact #71

1- UCW Tag Team Championship match: Tom and Jerry vs Digimon (c):
The match's purpose was:
-To show how Tom and Jerry used the same tactics that they used against Beat and Neku at first till they realized something...Beat was not Mad Leomon and this only led to Tom and Jerry scrapping a 65/35 disadvantage since Leomon was able to throw them around easily and by himself.
-To show how Tom and Jerry can think on the fly and improvise as when they saw how Leomon used Renamon as an object rather than a partner by throwing her into Tom and Jerry they essentially played the waiting game and kept dodging the hurled Renamon and essentially took advantage of when she landed badly to gain an upper hand via double teaming Renamon and said upper hand was 65/35 and lasted as long as Renamon didn't get a break and/or was stunned.
-To show how Mad Leomon was actually a menace to his team because of what was stated above and the mere fact that neither foe nor friend he'd use them to get success and this backfired a lot and not even Renamon telling him multiple times that it was a bad idea stopped him.
-To show how even despite this handicap Renamon was still able to think of a way to get back in the match when she stopped being stunned by the failed throw tactic which was essentially have Tom and Jerry miscomunicate and then outsmart them to a great success since she had an 75/25 lead over them because of it and basically having an speed edge over them thanks to her kicks.
In the end, Renamon was about to submit Jerry with the Sleeper Hold till Leomon tagged himself in, proceeded to F5 Jerry and then covered him as Renamon stopped Tom from breaking up the pin to get the clean victory.

2- After the match, we see the crowd being mid silent and mid booing because of fearing Mad Leomon and  not liking him winning after how he used his partner to get the victory and a staredown between him and Renamon:

Renamon: You're a menace don't you realize it?.

Leomon: Like i didn't know that!

Renamon: I mean it as towards our title reign because the more you try to use me as an object the more we get closer to losing our titles and the success you've been chasing for over a year!

Leomon: But we didn't, did we?.

Renamon: That was because you're a monster and i managed to outsmart those two, were we another team we'd be screwed!.

*Here Leomon grabs Renamon by the throat and he's not pleased*

Leomon: Listen to me!. I am stronger than you and i dictate the rules, not you!. And I DECIDE to use you as a weapon to success because after all the BS i had to go through to get here by fighting with honor i refuse to do that again when not being like that has gotten me here. So you better get used to being an object because that is all you will ever be. Are we through?.

*Renamon stares calmly into his eyes without an ounce of fear which pisses off Leomon who F5s her before leaving the ring with both the Tag Team Championships on his shoulders as the crowd boos him and Renamon is out cold in the ring as the segment comes to a conclussion*

3- *we see SAO and Jin Sakai and Sekiro face to face in the ring and they all have mics as Kirito proceeds to start the chat*

Kirito: Well, this is it, the final episode for the men before Greed and my return to in ring action on PPVs and i and my buddies will prove you guys wrong by winning that 6 man tag no matter who your partner is.

Klein: Think about it pals, you all have this threat air about you but when you think about it...only Jin has gotten a chance at gold twice and failed the fiest time clean and the second because of US!. And then there's Sekiro who's done nothing ever since arriving in the company and thus is the weak link that will drag down his team.

Agil: Plus the fact that your team is a mishmashed team whereas we are a strong unit that have known each other for quite a while and come Greed...we are gonna prove that when we win that six man tag mystery partner be damned.

Jin Sakai: Fair, you DO have a former champion in the returning Kirito whereas we have yet to win some gold and to that like you stated you are a strong unit whereas our team is mishmashed people together.
However, one factor you failed to acknowledge in was how even if you say that Sekiro is a weak link...it's not like he's been in that many matches at all. Plus the fact that your ace card in Kirito has not wrestled in a year and thus even as good as he may be, some ring rust must be there and that will be your downfall.
Because you can be as good as you say you are, but if you have ring rust then that skillfullness goes down and in Kirito's case it must have gone down REALLY hard and come Greed, we are gonna prove it when we and our partner beat you 3 in the middle of this ring.

4- Cruiserweight Championship match: Simon (c) with Kamina vs Kazuma with Mori:
The match's purpose was to show:
-Simon proving that he was confortable in this adverse odds situation by being able to force a 50/50 match and even control it 60/40 despite Mori's interferences and Kazuma's grappling skills.
-To show how Kazuma was right by bringing Mori since he was WAY faster than Kamina could stop him and thus countless times he interfered to screw over Simon and give Kazuma a back and forth match/a not so disadvantageous match for him since if it was anyone else but Simon it would be favorable but the mere fact he inclined the odds so much against someone expert in beating the odds made his prescence much much more valuable.
-To show that when Kazuma managed to get a back and forth match, his vice grip and technical skills stopped down Simon real bad to the point where he couldn't do anything and THIS was the few moments when the control was in Kazuma by a slight 55/45 margin.'
In the end, Kazuma trapped Simon in a Lucky Vice (Captain's Hook) and made Simon pass out after a minute in the hold to win the match and the title.

5- *We see Wario, alone, entering the ring with a scowl in his face and grabbing a mic while the crowd boos him*

Wario: Johnny, get your ass right now right here because i want to talk to yoy and i assure you there's no Waluigi anywhere so it is just you and me!.

*Johnny then comes down to the ring while being booed just like Wario was and now he has a cockier expression than before*

Johnny: Well would you look at that...? Wario finally grew up a pair of balls to face his demise head on rather than cowering away!.
Listen, there's no way to go around it, you have been one hell of a champion for 18 months, however!. You are now facing the greatest fighter on earth and trust me when i tell you not even Hell in a Cell will compare to THAT!.

Wario: You know, i nornally would be afraid of this situation if it wasn't because for over a goddamn year i have turned UCW into Wario Land as it's World Champion.
Plus, you have some big balls talking like that to someone who survived Mad Leomon, Soul AND Hell in a Cell ALL AT ONCE!!!.
THAT is what i'd call the greatest fight on earth possible at least from what i've experienced so i'd say that i am ready for you since if the greatest fighter on earth brings the greatest fight on earth...then that means I who has survived a fight of that magnitude and left still the champ has a 50/50 chance of winning and come Greed, i will show you that Johnny Cage as Wario Land will remain existing as i retain my UCW World Heavyweight Championship.

6- Intercontinental Championship match: Seiji Sawamura (c) vs Shovel Knight with Kagerou:
The purposes of the match were:
-To show how even despite being against someone experienced in being on handicap number situations, Kagerou managed to help SK gain a 70/30 lead which shows how huge his motivations were that made him not screw up when having attention by being friends with an Intercontinental Champion was at stake.
-To show how even despite not being as effective as usual, Seiji was still being skillful at these situations and thus the already big (for him) disadvantage wasn't even worse!.
-To show how SK, even without Kagerou being able to help at some points, was determined to win the Intercontinental Championship but not in a normal way of "i want to win the title" but rather because of something else since something felt off considering SK had not been THIS effective not even with help from Edward Mason and yet with help from Kagerou and their motivations combined he was a serious threat even without Kagerou helping.
In the end, SK connected the Hangman's Neckbreaker and covered him to get the victory.

The show ends with the crowd booing as SK (on Kagerou's shoulders) lifts the Intercontinental Championship in the air as they laugh over the unconscious Seiji.