Extra 8: Kuromaru vs Halter

1- We see to start the show the Extra Tag Team Champions entering while being cheered as Karin Yuuki and Peach grab mics.

Karin: First, quick nod to Peach and Daisy for teaching Yoko, Iku and Inori what happens when they mess with the Extra Tag Team Champions. Now onto the topic at hand we've got quite the intriguing duo. A bodyguard who is succesful going off the track and the son of a businessman who isn't exactly the best person and wants to take over his company in Julius and Thomas respectively.

Peach: They're our challengers and if we may say something it is that they won't defeat us because we're kind of exactly the team to beat them. Essentially, even if Thomas doesn't believe me to be honest due to his past with rich people and princesses kind of falling under that aspect, he is going to commit a mistake due to it and i could capitalize and win.

Karin: And as for Julian, all i have to say is that his recklessness that paid him off when going off the marked path isn't going to get him anywhere against a team who is as united as Peach and i and specially when you take into account that i may not be as effective in singles capacity as Julian unless i get support be it from outside the ring or inside, but i am someone smart enough to accuratedly call a person perfectly...and Julian just doesn't seem capable of pulling this off.

*This is when the challengers Julian and Thomas come to the ring with mics on their hands*

Julian: Thanks for the advice, but do you really think even with your reputation of advices that someone who's been more succesful not following orders would follow an advice Karin?.

Julius: And as for you Peach?. You're right i don't trust you, you may have this benevolent reputation of a princess that can fight back but is also saving others from time to time, but i know from experience that money corrupts and as a royal you have to have tons of it thus by logic are not a good person and just like i took over my dad's company, i will take your titles with Julian.

*Karin and Peach look at each other before Peach proceeds to speak*

Peach: Guess we'll have to prove you two wrong won't we Karin?.

Karin: Yeah Peach. I know you are one of the nicest people i've seen considering you accepted someone with my backstabber reputation with open arms and you know from our matches how when it comes to tag team matches i am able to assess how to pull wins off.

Peach: Yes indeed. And i do know that being reckless won't work against us, Inori and Iku can attest to that so we have evidence before the match that you two are wrong on your ways or assumptions Julian and Thomas.

Thomas: All i'll say about that is that it won't be that easy to prove us wrong. For Julian's success is as legit as your advices are Karin.

Julian: And for Thomas knows from experience that money corrupts and you have lots of it as the princess of the mushroom kingdom Peach.

Thomas: You may beat us, but you won't change who we are or how we act.

Peach: Guess we'll have to settle with retaining our titles then. May the best team win.

Karin: Even if it's true and tested, just try following my advice once Julian.

*The segment ends with the teams shaking hands as to promise a reapectful match*

2- We now see Ana in an interview room with an interviewer about heading into No Way Out:

Imterviewer: What are your thoughts on what Lucy said about her reasons for teaming with Buddy?

Ana: I get that she might want to give her some help overtime since she has no tag team partner like i have Kiki. But this is just plain wrong right now, she's going to use her to retain her title. Even if she acknowledges that, it still won't change how scummy it is right now no matter how much help it could be for Buddy to be guided by her.