UCW Pride Pre-Show

1- Extra Women's Championship: Enri Louvre (c) vs Anri Warhol:
The story behind this match were:
-How Warhol was after Erza's vuctory more confident on facing Louvre even despite her track record so far in UCW and specially because of the R Evolution (which she was a part of) vs Anti-Rebellion (which Louvre was a part of) feud which she wanted to get a bit of revenge by winning the Extra Title from Louvre.
-How Louvre even despite already having gotten vengeance on Charlotte still wasn't satisfied after how she had put Neun on the shelf so she wanted to pester her even more by doing the same to her friend which was turning out to be problematic as while Louvre had the edge at 65/35, there was a problem and that was that unlike Zarya who tried to break the arm of someone who weighted way less than her with strength that she had from being a weightlifter, she was not a weightlifter and she was facing someone who was as strong as she was and more technical so this led to some situations where the edge was still latent and yet Louvre was in risk of submitting to Warhol.
In the end, a Devil's Axe (Jackhammer) got Louvre the pinfall victory over Warhol.
After the match, we see her about to attempt breaking Warhol's arm only to realize that Zarya and Neun were gonna need all help possible and she couldn't risk attempt to break an arm only to recieve a beating so she opted to just leave running to backstage to help her partners prepare for their match.

2- Run down of the card:

Commentator: Before we proceed with the main event of the pre show, it's time to run down the card for Pride!

*We first see a match card with Edward Mason on the left and Kagerou on the right*

Commentator: First off we have Edward Mason taking on Kagerou and this might be the most personal match on the card i would say since after how Edward Mason aided on ending the partnership between Kagerou and Shovel Knight by costing Kagerou a match which started a chain of events that led to that, i would imagine that having no one to help him and the GIR match shows that just as much as Edward Mason may want to get through Kagerou, Kagerou wants to make Edward pay for screwing him over and considering that the condition of the match is that should Edward win he will face Shovel Knight at No Way Out and that said possible opponent despises both competitors, it could all go down to Shovel Knight because as we've seen in the past they can team up but without the title at stake right now...will Shovel Knight aid Kagerou again or leave him to fend off for himself against Edward Mason who's looking for revenge against him?.

*We now see a match card showing Yang and Chloe Price to the left and right respectively*

Commentator: And now we move onto a match less about grudges and moreso about competitiveness as Yang will try to get a victory over Chloe and viceversa as this competition that started unknowingly at Episode 74 and is tied at 2 will hopefully meet it's end at Pride where Chloe will try to be 3-0 against Yang on matches involving them and Yang will try to break the curse as stated earlier. Who will walk out with the ultimate one up?.

*Now we see a match card which has the UCW World Championship on the background and at the bottom the words "UCW World Championship Fatal 4 Way match" as we see Elias, Mad Leomon, Kirito and Seiji Sawamura from left to right respectively*

Commentator: And now this match. At first it was supposed to be a match about a year and a half in the making since the initial banter between Mad Leomon and Elias between them both, however after Seiji and Kirito's discussion on who should be added to the match which was kickstarted by Seiji's grudge with Mad Leomon and then escalated from there, Goku modified it into a 4 Way with Seiji and Kirito inserted on it.
Even then it seemed at first that we would have 2 groups of people going after each other till the Waluigi/Mad Leomon match happened and we first saw Mad Leomon getting a bit insecure to the point of cheating to win due to his strength failing him which got worse as Seiji and Kirito joined forces to take him out and then Kirito revealed what we saw on Mad Leomon but also the why Seiji was attacking the latter as due to his ego getting bruised on the contendership match between him and Mad Leomon he got insecure and tried to get back at Mad Leomon to feel better and this broke up a fight which Kirito won with aid from Agil and Klein and the subsequential save from Elias on Seiji and then failed attack from Seiji did a job on Seiji who got more insecure and this two things peaked at the go home for the men as Leomon and Renamon barely scrapped through the Bikini Bottomers which saw Leomon's insecurities worsen as Renamon got more and more beaten and his strength still failed him and albeit they retained, the attack from the also insecure Seiji on Leomon combined with Renamon refusing to give him his tag title must have done a real bad job on Leomon as well as at least stabilizing Seiji.
With all these factors in, two people being insecure albeit one of them has to be WAY more insecure, Kirito and Seiji's grudge and Elias' intention of not letting the belt go to any of his challengers as he deems none of them worthy of his star as he calls it...who will leave as UCW World Champion!.

*Finally, we see a match card showing Lucy Heartfilia and Mako Mankanshoku on the left and right respectively with the Women's Championship on the background ans the words below them saying "UCW Women's Championship match"*

Commentators: And then we got the main event between rivals from tag team times Lucy Heartfilia and Mako Mankanshoku and as it has been stated mutliple times over the weeks this is quite the curious match since both competitors share similarities and yet are mirrors of each other and as the contract signing has shown us, Lucy doesn't care about friends over getting success and might be reaching the point of becoming her father which as seen with her reaction she does not want to even think about.
With what is probably the most even defense of Lucy's reign against her mirror challenger in Mako, can Mako finally get a win over a Fairy Tail member or will Lucy's reign continue?.

*Now we see the Pride logo*

Commentator: It is UCW Pride coming out after this pre-show!. I will hopefully see you all for what promises to be one hell of a ppv!.

3- Extra Women's Tag Team Championship match: Anti-Rebellion (Neun 02 and Zarya) (c) vs 3 Idiots (Megumin and Darkness):
The stories about the match were:
-Megumin and Darkness teaming up on Zarya since they knew there was no way she was 100% and thus was the better move possible if they wanted to take the titles off Anti-Rebellion.
-Zarya despite not being near 100% ready for the match still opted to be in the match for as long as possuble because she intended to make everyone fear Anti-Rebellion again by retaining the titles even despite her pretty much having her ribs to oblivion after the non-stop Scarlet Spears and while this hindered even more Anti-Rebellion as a 65/35 disadvantage because 85/15 since Zarya was still able to lift people thanks to being a weightlifter it took her too long most of the time to avoid getting countered.
-Neun, even despite wanting to warn Zarya that it was a bad idea to fight most of the match in her condition, didn't warn Zarya she was making a mistake since she didn't exactly want to end with a broken arm like Coco if she spoke up.
-Neun ended up being the X-Factor in the match even if Zarya didn't like it because the moment she got the tag she turned the match on it's head to a 65/35 lead over Darkness due to speed edge and intelligence helped her force a back and forth match with Megumin who was as fast as her but sometimes did moves that were too risky and Neun used that against her.
In the end, Zarya and Neru hit the Ridding of the Rebel (3D) on Megumin and then Zarya covered her to get the clean victory.

The pre-show ends with the crowd booing as Zarya just sits in the ring while raising her title as Neun gets her title strapped around her waist by Enri and Neun is checking on Zarya's condition.