UCW Extra 2: Enri vs Six

1- We see Kizuna Ai and Miku Hatsune entering the ring and saying the next few words while being cheered by the crowd:

Kizuna: Well, well, well. We got a Extra Tag Team Championship tonight AND the best thing is that one of them lost last High Impact so essentially you could consider we are the odds on favourites!.

Miku: Yes Kizuna and it feels amazing to say so because last time we were in a title match we proved everyone wrong and specially Arcadia Business wrong by becoming a danger for them to stop copying us and fight seriously!. And now we are the threat and the champions aren't!.

*Here Anti-Rebellion (Zarya and Neun 02) come down to a negative reaction and enter the ring*

Neun: *sigh* Do we REALLY have to go down this path?. You remember that Chloe struggled before pulling through right?.

Zarya: Yeah and above that, even despite that so called advantage of hers she didn't exactly dominate. As a matter of fact, she was like you two are and almost lost!

Miku: Yes but she DID pull through!. And if that happened despite you both being in the same level, then what will happen with you two as the underdogs and we as the main favourites?.

Neun: I perfectly understand your confidence, however may i remind you that Chloe was a champion just like Zarya and thus more of a challenge than you both who by the way LOST that match despite not having the edge.

Kizuna: You realize you're just giving us the reason right?

Zarya: Actually, no we aren't!. Because we are all in the same level!.

Miku: How?.

Neun: Simple, you may have proven a difficulty to Arcadia Business but you still lost and considering that you are challenging us, even if now you're the seemingly odds on favourite as you say, that doesn't matter because if we go by logic, if a challenger proves to be an issue while losing, then a champion proving to be on the level of their challenger should win!.

Miku: We thank you for acknowledging we are a threat to your reign but at the same time we apologize for having to end your run as champions.

Zarya: Oh don't worry, we aren't like the idiots over there on Arcadia Business that don't take an opponent seriously and we will retain those belts odds be damned.

*The segment ends with the crowd cheering not because of the teams since if so it should be mixed, considering Anti-Rebellion were there, but rather because of the match seemingly heading a clean direction which after the chaos of the last show would be recieved with open hands.*

2- We now see (after a commercial break) Angelica entering with Arcadia Business behind her as the crowd boos them all and Angelica proceeds to grab a mic:

Angelica: While i may not be full on satisfied since i didn't get to break the left shoulder of Darkness, it still feels GREAT to be able to pin her without the need of the burning hammer!.
And it was all thanks to myself and my plan!.
Basically, i don't know if you all remember due to Arcadia Business being busy a lot of the time with the Women's Tag Team Titles but these 3 are pretty much a service of help for others regardless of morality and thus i essentially paid them off simply with a plan they couldn't refuse.
Essentially, us 4 together will rule the women's division and no one will be able to stop us and when we do then Arcadia Business will get the payment for their services and to beat people down, prove they're more than just normal people and help me!.

3- *Here is when the crowd goes from booing to cheering as the 3 Idiots come down to the ring and Darkness grabs a mic*

Darkness: You really think i am gonns let you just get through the division adn to the women's title?.
Heck no!. You didn't get to break me so what makes you think you and the others can get to dominance?.