UCW High Impact #22

1- Arcadia Business with Max vs Cage Family: The story of the match was how Arcadia Business were a problem for Cage Family and even got to control the match 70/30 at a point due to their need to prove that their teamwork was good enough to overcome Fairy Tail's expectations. In the end, a Legdrop/Swanton Bomb combo on Cassandra who was afterwards pinned by Chloe and this got Arcadia Business the clean victory. After the match, we see Arcadia Business celebrating when Ryuko and Mako double team Rachel and Chloe at first and then when the 3 on 2 situation seems to be favoring Arcadia Business, Lucy comes in and attacks Chloe thus evening the odds and a big brawl breaks out with Chloe and Lucy going after each other because they clearly do NOT like each other while the rest of Arcadia Business and Mako and Ryuko are trying to prove their teamwork is better.

2- After a commercial break, we see Asuna knocking out Sonya with an AA out of nowhere and then covering her as Lisbeth made a 3 count and then lifted Asuna's hand as if she had beaten Sonya in a match and then Asuna told Sonya that just like right now, she was gonna beat her in record time in the biggest match of her career at Money Above All and that the loss to Arcadia Business was Cassandra's for not being up to the task just like right now and that the loss at Money Above All would also be Cassandra's fault because she just can't seem to be up for the task at ANY time.

3- Non-Title match: Cinder and Emerald with Neo vs Fairy Tail with Wendy: The story told on the match was how Fairy Tail showcased their superior tag team wrestling to their challengers and also that despite using both her smartness and raw power, Cinder was the weak link of her team while Emerald was the one carrying it and this showed since Emerald was able to reduce an 75/25 advantage that Fairy Tail had over Cinder to a 55/45 one when they were facing her. In the end, Lucy and Erza connected their tag team finisher on Cinder and then Erza pinned her to get the clean victory. After the match, we see Fairy Tail just saying "and THAT's what you gotta deal with when you face us" (Lucy clearly in a cocky way and Erza in a more serious one) to their challengers before they left.

4- We see Wario saying that he feels good looking at his reflection in the gold of the UCW Title and that he wants more and more time doing that. However if Leomon beats him, then he can't and he WON'T let Leomon prevent him from doing it because he might be a honorable beast, but he's a greedy bastard...and greed makes people do crazy things in order to keep their possesions and adding that to his already not right state of mind, it doesn't say anything good for Leomon come Money Above All.

5- 4 Idiots with Aqua vs Ana and Kiki: The story told on the match was the usual inexperience from Ana and Kiki plus the fact that Megumin and Darkness had a clearly superior tag team wrestling meant that 4 Idiots had an 80/20 advantage over the perseverant Ana and Kiki who now had 10% of the crowd rooting for them thanks to their perseverance starting to draw off on them. In the end, a Running Shoulder Tackle from Darkness on Kiki who then got pinned by her got 4 Idiots the clean victory.

6- We see Peach being asked by Daisy to do something for her and when Daisy whispers to her what that "something" is, she's shocked because it might work but she didn't expect Daisy to do something like this out of the blue and Daisy just tells her to help and Peach finally accepts although she clearly isn't on board with the idea.

The show ends with Peach and Daisy shaking hands