UCW High Impact #29

1- Angels of Death (Isaac and Boris) with Bendy vs SAO (Klein and Agil): The match was back and forth due to two things, one being both sides cheating (with SAO cheating in response to Boris cheating so he and Isaac didn't get an advantage) and toughness of Isaac (who was as tough as always) and SAO (who were as tough as last week since the goal of becoming tag team champions to mqke up pushed them to be harder to put down). In the end, we see Boris low blowing Agil (while Bendy had the ref distracted) and then rolling him up to get the victory.

2- We see Soul saying that although he doesn't like being trapped inside a cell with two big guys like Leomon and Wario, this is actually a gift for him since the cell adds an element of uncertainity for everyone and he knows Wario is bound to be scared or pissed off at being inside the cell and thus he's an easier target to beat for him. It'll be hard, yes, but the cell has given him a shot at becoming UCW Champion and he plans on taking advantage of it.

3- Ben vs Crash with Crunch: The match was a simple structured one with Ben needing to ground Crash with technical wrestling so he didn't get an advantage with his crazy jumps and dives. When Crash was slowed down, Ben had an 60/40 advantage. When Crash wasn't slowed down and free to do what he pleased, Crash had an 65/35 advantage. In the end, a CarCrash got Crash the clean victory.

4- After the match we see on stage how Patches says that next week his two buddies Happy and Teddy would be facing Crash and Crunch in a tag team match to test if they're good as a tag team too or if they are just good in singles matches. Patches also says afterwards that if his boys win, then he gets Crash on a one on one match and this time he's beating him no buts nor ifs.

5- Digimon vs Team Sonic with Tails: The story of the match was how Team Sonic tried to isolate Renamon from Leomon just so they could get an easier match and an advantage (which they got whenever Renamon was in, a 60/40 one if Sonic was facing him and 80/20 if Knuckles was facing him) and more chances at winning since whenever Leomon got in, he flipped the match on it's head and controlled the match whether 70/30 against Sonic or 60/40 against Knuckles. In the end, an F5 on Sonic got Digimon the clean victory.

6- We see Leomon saying that although he'd rather not have gotten in a situation where honor is thrown out the window...it kind of serves him since he finally will get to end this without any more interferences from outside people. That said, he might not like to do it but since it's inside the cell, he's gonna have to use it whether it's ramming or throwing people against it and it might not be how he likes to fight but kings gotta make tough decisions sometimes and this time he might be forced to go down to Wario's levels so he doesn't leave with the title.

The show ends with the crowd mixed as Leomon leaves with an frustrated face since he doesn't like the fact that he might have to go down to Wario's level in order to win.