UCW Glory or Demise

Logo credit goes to Crim Rocker
1- Angelica vs Ino with Konoha: The story of the match was how Angelica tried to beat Ino clean like she had seen SAO and Daisy do in the past. However this was the wrong course of action as Ino was able to take advantage of this to get an 70/30 advantage the entire time because of doing the simple but useful tactic of grounding Angelica as much as possible to not let her tske speed and get a fighting chance. You might be wondering: Why didn't Angelica switch to cheating when she saw the idea wasn't working?. Well, it's simple, her ego didn't let her accept that her plan was wrong so she kept doing it even if it wasn't working for her. In the end, a Springboard Splash got Ino the clean victory. After the match, we see Angelica just pounding the mat before leaving as Ino celebrates her victory.

2- UCW Tag Team Championship match: Bikini Bottomers (c) vs Digimon: The story of the match was about how the Bikini Bottomers cheated and did every thing they could think of to take the advantage in the match since they were handicapped due to Spongebob still not being 100% and this would get WAY worse as Renamon started to work over his legs to make the cheating be ineffective on making the match back and forth and give him and Leomon an (eventual) 75/25 advantage. In the end, we saw Zim and GIR tripping Leomon as he went for an F5 on Spongebob, this caused that Spongebob fell on top of Leomon and (with Zim and GIR helping him put and keep the feet on the ropes for leverage) this got him and Patrick the victory. After the match and Zim, GIR and the Bikini Bottomers ran (with Patrick carrying Spongebob who couldn't run due to the damage on his legs) we saw Leomon snap and start destroying the ringside and even F5 the refs who tried to stop him with one going through a table that Leomon had set up before Renamon and Gatomon managed to make him leave albeit Leomon still kept an scowl as he said "Zim and GIR, you're the first on line for Royal Punishment."

3- UCW Cruiserweight Championship match: Simon (c) vs Patches vs Edward Mason: The story of the match was how no one controlled the match since they cancelled any advantage the other could have: Simon normally would have controlled a match like this because of being against all odds and thriving on those situations, but due to Edward and Patches using weapons and taking advantage of the no disqualification rules this didn't matter. Patches would have had the advantage had he been the only one using weapons, objects and taking advantages of the rules but since Edward was doing the same, it didn't matter and the same goes viceversa for Edward since Patches was doing what he was doing to get an advantage. In the end, Simon connected the Lagoon Drill (Aided Brainbuster) on Edward and covered him to get the victory. After the match, we see Shovel Knight telling Edward that he did a good job keeping the title away from the villain that Patches is but that the night was not over, not just yet and Edward nods knowing what Shovel Knight was talking about.

4- UCW Openweight Championship match: Daisy (c) with Peach vs Charlotte with Anri: The story of the match was how Charlotte became more and more violent as the match went on and because Daisy coherced her into doing that by taunting her since that way Charlotte made mistakes and the match was easier for her to win and thus what was at first a match controlled by Daisy 70/30, then controlled (eventually) by a violent Charlotte 70/30, was controlled by Daisy 60/40 thanks to Charlotte's mistakes due to being violent...even if that violence didn't let Daisy get too much of an lead. In the end, Daisy connected a Diving Legdrop and got the clean victory.

5- UCW Intercontinental Championship match: Seiji Sawamura (c) vs Tom vs Jerry: the stories of the match were how Seiji and Tom were double teaming Jerry whenever it was necessary so they could fight one on one like it was supposed before Jerry insterted himself in the match and how this strategy actually made Jerry be a problem in the math since while sometimes they got rid of him, most of the time Jerry managed to work out a way to use the situation to his advantage because he knew how this situations operated. In the end, Jerry connected the Mouse Kick (Helluva Kick) on Seiji but as he went to cover him, Edward Mason clovered Jerry on the back of the head with his shovel and afterwards (with Shovel Knight's help) put Seiji over Jerry and this got Seiji the victory.