UCW High Impact #55

1- UCW Cruiserweight Championship match: Simon (c) with Kamina vs Mono: The story of the match was how at first Mono's ruthless agression gave him the advantage (80/20) since it basically gave Simon no room to do his high-flying moves which was his main style and without it Mono had an easy time. However, on the second half of the match, we saw Simon's fighting spirit kick in and basically cause that even with the ruthless agression, sometimes Simon could no sell it and get room for high-flying moves which made the match back and forth since while Simon was back on the match, it didn't mean the ruthless agression wasn't having any effect and that kept Mono with a fighting chance. In the end, Mono went for a Backstabber but Simon managed to improvise a float-over version of the Aided Brainbuster and then he covered Mono to get the clean victory.

2- We see Johnny Cage coming down to the ring and demanding a rematch with Jin Sakai because he knows he can beat him if given a second chance since while Jin has worked his butt off to get to where he is, he (Johnny talking about himself) has too shown that he can fight and kick *** outside of UCW. Because, yes, the Cage Family might not be the most liked individuals, but damn it if they don't deserve to have their contracts. Afterwards, we see Jin accepting the challenge from outside the ring and when Johnny invites him to get in, Jin just says "And let myself open to an attack?, no thanks." and then leaves as Johnny just says "Coward!. And people think i am bad yet they support a coward!"

3- UCW Tag Team Championship match: Angels of Death with Bendy vs Bikini Bottomers (c): Before the match started, we saw how the Bikini Bottomers announced they had done a deal with Goku since Spongebob wasn't in the best condition ever to search a replacement for him. Who was the replacement?. Well, none other han Larry!. This surprise shocks everyone including the challengers and it was thanks to this shocking development plus the Angels of Death's handicap of Isaac not being good in matches that are with normal rules basically made the match be controlled by the Bikini Bottomers 80/20
Note: The shock basically made that on the first half of the match, the AoD's Boris wasn't able to do anything and with Isaac being the one not affected and handicap of the team, it made the match be totally dominated by the Bikini Bottomers till the shock rubbed lff and Boris could get in the match. In the end, Larry connected a Muscle Buster on Isaac and covered him afterwards to win cleanly.

4- We see Dante explaining that he needs to win the Lethal Lottery briefcase not just to get to the UCW Title but to show that he still has it. Because, yes, everyone normally looks at Nero now when they look at Devilz, but nah, they should be looking at him too as a threat and that briefcase will ne the perfect weapon for it since due to how it can be cashed 24/7 for a year, that means that whoever is the UCW champion has to be careful of him and that's good enough for him. Because, yes, he can fight and win on his own, he has proven it. However, he also uses weapons and thus using the Lethal Lottery briefcase should be easy to do.

5- UCW IC Championship match: Luigi with Mario vs Seiji Sawamura (c): The story of the match was how Seiji's impulsiveness to show Luigi wasn't ready for him were contraproducent since it made him do mistakes that Luigi took advantage of to gain a 65/35 advantage. However, there was one problem, Luigi couldn't use his jumps since that could lead him prone to a DRH in mid air and he had to be careful to avoid it. Once Seiji caught up to this, he basically started to get Luigi close to tbe corners in attempts to hit him with it to make him be even more reliant on his technical style which was a trap since that made the match back and forth due to Seiji now having adopted a tactic of pretending to go for a DRH and then do another move to strike Luigi and it worked a lot since Luigi could never predict WHEN would Seiji try the DRH. Heck, this even got worse since Luigi got a bit afraid of the DRH fake outs and basically started to try and beat Seiji in strength (since submissions out him dangerously close to Seiji's DRH reach) which he could do but not as much as Seiji was an expert on brawling and knew how to avoid and counter most strength based moves easily and this gave Seiji a 70/30 advantage. In the end, Luigi went for a school boy rollup, Seiji kicked out at 2 and kicked Luigi in the face with one of his legs during the kickout and then connected the DRH and covered Luigi to win cleanly.

6- We see Link saying that he needs to win the briefcase not for himself, but to save the UCW Title from Wario and Riku's hands since that title NEEDS to have a champion who can be a hero rather than just purely villains or pricks and come Genesis, he's beating Dante to keep him away from the UCW Title and getting himself one step away from it.

The show ends with Link leaving the ring.