UCW Greed

1- 6 men tag: ???, Jin Sakai and Sekiro vs SAO:
The purposes of this match were:
-To show how rather than being shocked, SAO were pleased with Seiji being the mystery partner since they got the chance to face not only just someone tired but the one responsible due to his own paranoia of putting Kirito out of commision for a year with a Punt Kick and thus they focused on him mostly because of it and the fact that he was tired due to coming off the IC Title match and this did wonders for them since all this plus their teamwork caused them to gain a 75/25 lead.
-To show how just like stated by SAO, Seiji being tired wasn't the sole problem that Team Jin had since Sekiro was also a weak link albeit not on the level of the tired Seiji and SAO did know this and they also focused on him and keeping Jin out of the match because he was the major problem and this gave them a 60/40 advantage against Sekiro but not because of him being a problem since it was 3 on 1 teamworking but rather because like stated earlier they also focused on the tired Seiji and thus this meant they weren't fully focused on Sekiro which gave him chances to get more offense than he should against 3 guys.
-To show how Jin was also right when saying Kirito had ring rust since when alone, Team Jin tried to end the match ASAP as they had a 65/35 lead over him and Kirito knew what they were trying to do so he spent most of the time out of the ring or in the ring teamworking so that if they wanted to get to him they had to get to him and someone else and they were more experienced at number's game that Team Jin.
-To show the difference in teamworking as Seiji constantly caused miscommunications between him and his partners as they were the only ones being able to do some sort of succesfuo teamworking whereas SAO worked smoothly since they were used to teaming and knew each other very well so they were in tune if you will.
In the end, Kirito connected a DDT and covered Seiji to get the clean victory for his team.
After the match, we see Klein and Agil hitting two Player Killers on Sekiro and Jin and Kirito teasing to Punt Kick Seiji only to stop mere centimeters away and laugh at him for flinching before leaving while being booed by the crowd alongside his teammates.

2- Gatomon vs Silica:
The purpose of this match was:
-To show how just like Silica said and Gatomon wanted, this match was for closure so it was a clean match without tricks and filled with respect most of the time between both competitors since even if Silica may dislike Gatomon for putting her on the shelf for a long time, she knew that she didn't need to extend even more an issue that should end after she gets her hands on Gatomon.
-To show that Gatomon was better than Silica through controlling most of the match 75/25 against Silica who was just hanging on through most of the match since like Gatomon saw during their tag team match, she had done something that clicked Silica into being more tough and that was the sole reason why it wasn't a squash even if it wasn't a back and forth match.
-To show how Gatomon on her niceness for checking on Silica from time to time if she was okay since this was her first match back from injury and she didn't want to re injure her, and when noticing she was doing nothing more than making Silica feel like crap through controlling the match which made her go easy on the match to give Silica a better fighting chance even if she still was careful to keep a 60/40 lead, ended up rubbing off Silica badly more and more which led to one crazy piece of storytelling as now Silica was angry at Gatomon for what Gatomon had been angry at Asuna and what provoked this whole situation to start back at Genesis 1: not going all out and this led to Silica finally managing through that anger to turn the match back and forth for a bit till Gatomon realized Silica was getting close to beating her and went once again all out which led to an lead that barely increased to 62/38 which showed that Gatomon had messed up badly and now was in risk of losing the match against an incensed Silica.
-To show how in even more of a role reversal, Gatomon was starting to get a bit scared of what Silica had become slowly through the match and that she frigging kicked out of a Two Step Dragon Suplex at ONE since while Asuna did the same, it was Asuna and she kinda had it coming whereas she was facing someone who wasn't supposed to be a threat, but she made on accident, and someone who shouldn't have kicked out and even more at one from her finisher in Silica and this led to Gatomon starting to make errors which allowed Silics to legitimatedly turn the match back and forth.
-To show how Gatomon tried and tried to keep fighting like a nice person for as long as possible, and even kicked out of Silica's (German-Suplex-into a Driver) finisher at 2.5 in another storytelling move, till she had no other choice than to go feral...and this is when the match got ugly for real as fighting just like she did on Genesis 1 and Against All Odds 2 gave Gatomon a 60/40 lead once again and turned the match into a bloody mess as both competitors bloodied the other and put the other through tables with Gatomon putting Silica through an announcers table with her finisher and then Silica doing the same to Gatomon through another one.
In the end, Gatomon hitted Silica with two back to back Two Step Dragon Suplexes and covered her with a hand to get the clean victory.
After the match, we see Gatomon offering a handshake of respect to Silica who accepts it and then they both get their hands raised in the air as the crowd cheers for the issue finally being over and this handshake and the natch ending differently than the first Gatomon/Asuna match shows how rather than vengeance wishes like Asuna had, Gatomon wanted what Silica wanted in closure and thus ended the match in the most peaceful way possible considering how violent they both had gotten.

3- UCW Women's Championship match: Alice Baskerville with Embry vs Lucy (c):
The purpose of this match was:
-To show how Lucy smartly took advantage of Alice in a different way than she did on the tag team match since rather than prying at her not being able to be a monster to let her tire herself out, she basically toon advantage of the anger Alice carried from the post match attack and made it flourish slowly but surely through tactics like taking advantage of the 10 count to enter and leave through different time and time again or threatening to leave to take advantage of the anger which was rising up to then strike and through this tactic Lucy had a 80/20 lead the entire time.
-To show how even if Alice couldn't exactly get much offense in due to her blind rage screwing her over, something that kept her in the match was her insane resilience and that as the match went on Lucy started to get cocky and it was on these moments that Alice's resilience, which may as well be the sole thing that she has that is note worthy to be close to monster levels for someone who does not have monster-like body, paid off as Lucy was taken off guard by her and her speed to make the lead descend to 60/40 which was impressive for someone who was way too damaged for the time she had her offense moments pop up.
-To show how Lucy due to Alice not falling for the jabs at her not being monster-ish had to search another way to take advantage of her anger since Alice may not be as smart as Lucy by any means but she wasn't an idiot and knew what Lucy was trying when pulling that trick from their tag team match.
-To show how Lucy as the match went on had less and less drawbacks from her cockiness as the tiredness Alice carried from fighting a handicap match on Episode 72 plus her anger being taken advantage on plus the fact that she (Lucy) was in control most of the time plus Alice being too damaged for the comeback moments which were few and far led to Lucy going from getting the drawback of getting her advantage reduced to 60/40 to not being reduced at all as Alice's offense would be one move before getting tired and having to take a breath to continue which opened chances for Lucy to cut the comeback short.
In the end, Lucy connected a Lucy Kick and covered Alice to get the clean victory.
After the match, we see her just prying salt into the wound by telling her, because she can since she knows it will have no effect on her, the next thing.

Lucy: You may have been a monster once!. But now all you are is a mere ant that can't fathom to someone like me who has been humiliated time after time after time and so on till i used it as motivation to become as good as i am right now!.

*Here Lucy kneels down to Alice's level and says the next words*

Lucy: I am gonna make you who was once almighty go through what i went so you get to know how it feels to be humiliated in a constant basis.

*Lucy then gets up and kicks Alice to the outside before raising her Women's Championship as the crowd boos her*

4- UCW World Championship match: Wario (c) vs Johnny Cage: Credit to Crim for doing the match, link to it:
https://youtu.be/8H4a1kxTu2s