UCW Extra: Enri vs Ebel

1- We see Goku opening this edition of Extra from his office by saying a quick announcement:

Goku: Hello ladies and gentlemen, i don't intend to waste your time so i will quickly say the next. Both the Extra singles and Extra tag team champions are going to be from now on defended against both women and men teams and this essentially it's to give the belts it's distinct air beyond just being defended every time the champions are on a match of their title type.
Oh and that will start tonight so good luck to the champions and may the best team win.

*The segment ends with Goku's image disappearing from the titantron as we now get to see the match card for Extra which is Jin Sakai and Sekiro challenging Anti-Rebellion's Zarya and Neun 02 for the Extra Tag Team Championships and Enri Louvre defending her Extra Championship in a bit of an intriguing match against her friend Ebel.

2- We now see Gray entering the ring with Natsu behind him and grabbing a mic as the crowd are mixed (due to not liking him but liking Natsu) and then him starting to speak:

Gray: Let me get this straight, i dominated that match until he started cheating and even then i was barely at a disadvantage and yet Jin gets himself and his buddy Sekiro a title shot before me and Natsu who mind you WERE THE FIRST EVER UCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS?.
I'm not gonna stand this crap, Goku, get your butt right here and make things right and give me and Natsu the Extra Tag Team Title shot that we deserve!.

3- After Gray says this, we have Jin Sakai and Sekiro appearing in the stage as the crowd are clearly booing them due to Jin's scummy actions and then Jin starts to speak:

Jin: Now, now i know---

Gray: Shut up Jin, we asked for Goku to come out not you two!.

Jin: For someone so skilled in the ring, it's quite disappointing to see that you're missing the fact that this isn't going to change.

Natsu: You sure about that?. Back when we were Tag Team Champions we shouldn't have beaten a possibly superior team in Sonic and Knuckles and guess what?, we beat them!. So don't you dare tell us what is unchangeable.

Sekiro: Jin is better than you both...that's why we're getting that title shot.

Jin: That's right!. After all, Gray did say he was on your level pretty much and since you both are former Tag Team Champions then that makes me better than you both with my victory over you Gray this basically giving me and my partner Sekiro a jump in the line for tag team title shots.
Now with that said, we have to prepare for our title match so if you can, please leave the ring.

*This ends with Fairy Tail just pacing around the ring a bit angry they can't do anything about it while Jin and Sekiro just going to the back to prepare as the crowd boos them*

4- We now see Enri, Neun 02 and Ebel face-to-face on an interview room with the interviewer between them (after a commercial break) and thus it all starts:

Interviewer: Thanks for your time you 3, anyways we are gonna start this interview with a simple question, why do each of you think that you'll pull this win off.

Ebel: For me it's quite simple no offense, Enri's smart yet not at my level and while one might say "but she's quite the force" well i am smarter than her and thus will be able to figure a way to beat her.

Interviewer: Alright thanks for the answer Ebel, now onto why Enri would win we await her response.

Neun: Yeah i will have to answer that one since as Ebel well knows, Enri may give an answer but is shy for it to be long.

Interviewer: Fair enough, now if you may answer the why.

Neun: Yes Ebel, i have witnessed how smart you can be and yes you may know Enri well enough to find a way to beat her seeing how us 3 are friends even if you are not a part of Anti-Rebellion but here is where you have to take something into account, Enri over here managed to survive a triple threat title defense which is already hard and in it was Daisy!.
You know, the longest Openweight Champion and someone who has not been pinned more than once or twice?.
Enri beat her even despite having to also check for someone else in the match.
She didn't pin her but the fact she survived triple threat rules AND Daisy AT THE SAME TIME is nothing short of amazing and if she could pull that off, then what can you do?.

Interviewer: She's right about that Ebel, what is your answer?.

Ebel: Fair rebuttal, however, remember Enri and i are friends and thus i would know a way to beat her.

Neun: You're not saying you're gonna manipulate her right?

Ebel: What?. HELL no, i am against two faced, lying manipulators so why would i do that to her!.

*Here Enri who has been in the background a bit awkward with her belt over her shoulder due to the whole situation sits up and says the next words:*

Enri: You may know me...but you won't beat me.

Ebel: We shall see that later tonight.

Interviewer: Alright, to defuse a bit i just wanted to ask another question which is how or when did you all become friends?.

Neun: Oh that's a bit of an awkward question, basically we became friends after surviving a hellacious building filled with all kinds of weird stuff that i will refrain from explaining.

Interviewer: So this trio friendship came out of basically helping each other survive a hellacious situation?.

Ebel: Yes which is why i say i know Enri better than anyone else since i saw her in action and while that could apply the other way around too...it means more on my end than hers

Interviewer: Thank you all for your time, now i will let you go to prepare for your matches later tonight.

*The segment ends with Enri and Ebel shaking hands as the camera pans to commercials once more*.

5- Extra Tag Team Championship match: Anti-Rebellion (Zarya/Neun 02)(c) vs Jin Sakai and Sekiro:
The story of this match was how Jin and Sekiro were actually focusing on Zarya rather than Neun nit because they thought she wasn't a threat ()and this showed when ie Zarya essentially tossed Sekiro onto Jin) but moreso because of her not being as smart as Neun and thus being able to be cheated out of the titles and this worked quite well as while at first the match was back and forth (since tactics and all Zarya was still Zarya) as the match went on Jin and Sekiro gained more and more of a lead till an amazing 75/25 lead for them.
That said, whenever Neun got the tag in the match got turned into only 55/45 lead for the challengers as she was not falling for their tricks and thus forced them to rely only on their skills which at first was a bit problematic since Neun also was able to outsmart them but as the match went on (but faster than before) once again they held a 75/25 lead (since Neun still was able to outtrick them and surprise them hence why the gap wasn't larger) due to Neun being less of a problem than Zarya as the match went on.
In the end, Jin and Sekiro were about to win the belts with a dual Sliced Bread No.2 only for Gray Fullbuster to pull the ref out of the ring which then allowed Zarya to Particle Knee (Kinshasa) Sekiro on the back of the head and then Neun to quickly roll up Sekiro to get the 3 count and the (mostly) clean victory.
After the match, we see Gray and Natsu taking out Jin and Sekito from the ring and then staring down at Anti-Rebellion's titles before just motioning they're coming for the titles as the crowd are cheering because the reign of Anti-Rebellion might fall apart when that happens.

6- Extra Championship match: Enri Louvre (c) vs Ebel:
This match essentially at first showed how Ebel held an slight 55/45 advantage (which was impressive comsidering what Enri was capable of achieving) thanks to knowing her quite well and being able to predict what she would do well enough to gain the lead even if slightly.
You may now wonder though why Enri didn't have less offense in the match?. Simple, recall that she still is quite damn good in the ring and thus even at a disadvantage she was still able to get offense even if at a disadvantage.
This served to show that both Ebel is a threat to Enri's victory chances since he knows her well enough to be able to freaking put her at a disadvantage for as small as it is and how Enri is still a force to be faced off with as she was able to keep that disadvantage at a minimum.
In the end, Ebel seemingly countered a Devil's Axe (Jackhammer) into a neckbreaker only for Enri through strength to pull him backwards and up again before finally hitting the Devil's Axe and covering him to retain her title cleanly.

The show ends with Enri and Ebel shaking hands and then Enri lifting her title as Ebel just exits and the crowd cheering if not for Enri, for the good match her and Ebel delivered.