Sleepover

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and commenting! I hope you guys enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This... this was hell.

Screaming and obnoxious laughing was all around as the living room full of little kids ran around everywhere. Hitting each other with pillow, hitting Maya with pillows.

It was Ava's Tenth birthday party and somehow she had gotten Topanga to agree to let her have it here. It was coed of course, but that didn't stop it from being any less annoying.

Riley was currently hiding under the table as the little monsters ran around trying to hit each other with random things in the apartment. Lucas and Zay were getting ganged up on by five at a time with pillows in the corner of the room. And Farkle was trying to take everything that was sharp, heavy or breakable out of their hands as they all grabbed them.

Maya was sitting on the couch as the chaos around her took place. She got a pillow to the face, which caused her to close her eyes and take a deep breath to try and remain calm.

"That's it! I'm never having kids! Never! Their evil! All of them!" Farkle yelled as he came and sat down beside Maya.

"When exactly is Mr. and Mrs. Matthews coming back?" Maya asked. Her voice shaking from how she was trying to be so calm.

"Did they even say if they were coming back!" Lucas yelled as he tried to dodge the pillows that were coming at him.

"Look! She's hiding under the table!" One of the kids yelled as they pointed under the table at where Riley was.

"Get her! She can be our first sacrifice!" Ava pointed. Suddenly all the kids let out battle cries as they started running over towards Riley.

"MAYA!" Riley yelled in fear.

Maya and Farkle shared a look before Maya got up and stood up on the couch. She grabbed one of the plastic whistles that were on the table and blew in it as hard as she could. Suddenly the kids all stopped and turned to look at her.

"Pipe down all of you! Or I'll sell every single one of you on the black market!" Farkle yelled at them. Riley, Zay and Lucas all snapped their heads at him with disapproving looks.

"The black market!" One of the kids repeated.

"Oh yes. Little kids go fast on the black market." Maya told them.

"Maya!" Lucas snapped at her.

"You can't tell kids that!" Riley told her.

"Oh we can-" Farkle said.

"-and we will." Maya finished.

None of them heard the front door open or close. They weren't ever aware that someone else had come in until they heard a throat clear.

"Did I come at a bad time?"

Everyone snapped their heads over.

"Uncle Josh! Hi!" Riley greeted with a sigh of relief. Josh was great with kids. Maybe he could help. The house looked like it had been flipped upside down, nothing seemed to be in its right place.

Maya sighed. Of all people to come in at the time, Josh wasn't the one she wanted to see. Josh was great! She loved Josh! But she was not in the mood to see Josh. She wanted to see some of these kids parents. Or Cory and Topanga. Well really, she just wanted an excuse to leave... she couldn't believe she let Riley talk her into doing this.

"What are you doing here? You staying? Please tell me you're staying." Lucas practically begged.

"Well I wasn't planning on it." Josh said, he looked amused.