Bets

Hey everyone!! Thanks for reading and commenting on my stuff! I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter! Have a good day!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can't believe we lost." Zay grumbled. "This is all your fault!" He snapped at his best friend as they stood in the living room of Riley's apartment.

"How was I supposed to know she was good at pool? I've never seen her play pool in my life!" Lucas glared at him.

"You hustled us, Maya!" Zay snapped his attention to the blond who was smiling evil like in front of them.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She said with fake innocence.

"Besides, weren't you the ones that challenged her to a game? Weren't you the ones that said that girls have not the first clue on how to shoot pool?" Riley asked them with humor in her tone.

"Farkle, how could you not have told us that Maya was a pool shark?" Lucas asked as they all turned to stare at their fifth companion. Farkle had his hands shoved in his pockets and a slight grin on his face.

"To be fair boys, you were being quite obnoxious about it." Farkle told them. "Besides, I think you both look adorable in pink."

Zay and Lucas both looked at each other and gave a disgusted face before turning their backs. They had challenged Maya to a game of pool and put high stakes on it. Loser had to do whatever the winner wanted for a whole day. And Maya was just getting started.

She had Zay and Lucas dressed up as as Girl Scouts, they had the pink uniform with the mini skirt, the sash over their shoulders, and the little Girl Scout hats that went with it. She was having them go from door to door and asking people to sign their support for Girl Scouts in New York.

"I'm not doing this." Lucas said, shaking his head.

"You have to, you lost." Maya reminded him.

"Hey family!" The front door opened and Josh walked into the apartment, slinging his bag onto the chair before stopping mid-step when he was the sight in front of him. Zay and Lucas sighed as they crossed their arms over their chests.

"Uncle Josh,  Zay and Lucas are-"

"I don't really need to know." Josh cut Riley off as he held up a hand to her. He bit the inside of his cheek to keep from laughing as he stared at the two.

"It's not what it looks like." Lucas told him. Josh threw his hands up in surrender.

"You don't have to explain anything to me, I don't judge." He winked at them before walking around them to where the girls were standing. "Gorgeous." He greeted Maya as he leaned down to kiss her quickly.

"Your girlfriend is a lunatic." Zay told him. Josh smiled as he wrapped his arms around Maya from behind and pulled her close to his chest, resting his chin on top of her head.

"I know," he smirked. Riley made a gagging noise in the back of her throat as Maya playfully elbowed Josh in the stomach.

"Look what she's done to us!" Lucas complained. "All because we challenged her to a game of pool!" Josh's eyes widened.

"You challenged Maya to a game of pool? Are you stupid?" He asked them. "Maya's a freaking pool shark!" Josh exclaimed. Lucas glared at him.

"Now you tell us." Zay stated, shaking his head.

"Seriously, the first time I ever took her to a place that had a pool table, she beat me three games in a row." Josh informed them. "I took it easy on her the first game because I thought I would feel bad if I beat her, turns out she's better than me and half the people that were in that place."

"Alright!" Lucas called out. "We've learned our lesson, can we please get out of these clothes now?" Lucas asked her.

"Oh no." Maya shook her head as she teased them. "You see, I know a few people from school that would love to have a visit from the two of you." She told them.

"Josh, control her." Zay said. Josh snorted at him.

"Yeah right." He stated before letting her go and walking over to the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Well let's go boys, time is wasting!" Maya said. Farkle and Riley led the two boys out of the apartment, them complaining the entire time as they went.

"You have a dark side, my love." Josh stated as they were now the only two in the apartment. He walked up to her and leaned down to kiss her.

"Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn't teach them these important life lessons?" Maya asked him. Josh grinned at her.

"You could have at least told them that your mom picked up quite a few skills working in diners that she had passed along to you. I think Shawn is still nursing his wounds from their first date." Josh joked.

"Yes but if we exposed all our secrets to the men in our lives, we wouldn't have nearly as much excitement. It's our job to keep you on your toes." Maya winked at him. Josh laughed as he leaned down and kissed her again.

"Indeed." He answered her. "Don't get in too much trouble." He told her before letting her go and watching her walk over to the door.

"Don't worry, I only have a few people in mind to see them like this." Maya smirked. Josh laughed before waving her goodbye, shaking his head at how childish his girlfriend and her friends could be sometimes.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I don't know what this was, haha. Something random and cute for you guys. Hope you enjoyed.