Kick Boxing

Hey guys! Welcome back and thanks so much for being so patient with me! You guys are the literal best and I love every single one of you! Enjoy!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What was that." Josh deadpanned as he looked at his girlfriend is amusement. Maya scoffed as she playfully shoved him away from her.

"What do you mean what was that! That was a punch!" She protested as she balled up her fist again and hit the punching bag in front of her. Josh grabbed her wrist.

"Please stop before you hurt yourself." He laughed. Maya rolled her eyes as Josh pulled her over to the bench in the corner. They both straddled it as Josh grabbed some tape from his bag and started wrapping her wrists.

"Is this necessary?" Maya complained as she focused on the tape going round and round her wrist. Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"Helps keep your wrists straight, prevents more injuries." He told her like it was nothing. Maya rolled her eyes.

"No. I mean doing this. Do I really need to take a kick boxing lesson?" She asked him as he finished one wrist and started on the other.

"You were the one that wanted to set out and explore what the other liked as a couple. Besides, I sat through three hours of art tutorials on YouTube yesterday. You owe me this." He leaned in and kissed her nose before getting up and grabbing some MMA approved boxing gloves. Maya smirked as she got up from the bench to go meet him in the ring.

Josh and Maya had been going strong for a year now. They had started hanging out and being friends more in Maya's first year of college at NYU. Deciding to learn more about each other before they started down the road of 'someday'.

After Josh graduated he asked Maya to go out with him during that summer. They had spent a few weeks going out on dates and hanging out with each others family. Before finally Josh had asked her to be his girlfriend right before she went back to school.

Josh had gotten a small apartment just a few miles outside of the NYU campus. That way he could go visit and pick Maya up pretty easily any time he needed to. Although they both felt like it was too early into their relationship to move in with each other now, maybe a year down the road, before Maya goes into her senior year of college will they sit down and talk about living arrangements.

"Okay. So one basic rule of fighting is to keep your eye on the other persons chest when squaring off. That way you can see what move might be coming next. You can see when they move their shoulders back to throw a punch, or when they move their legs to do a kick." He told her. Maya smirked.

"Joshua, if you wanted a free viewing of my chest all you had to do was ask." She told him with her hands on her hips. Josh gave her a warning look as a guy in the gym walked past and glanced at them. Maya bit her lip to keep from laughing.

"You're cute." He teased. "Always make sure that your dominate hand is your follow up technique. So if you're right handed you want to square up with your left foot in front and vise versa." He explained. Maya did what he said and squared up with her left foot in front.

"So what do I get if I knock you on your ass?" Maya asked with a gleam in her eye. Josh chuckled. "Or should I wait to do that when we get home tonight?" She winked.

"Gees, Maya!" Josh snapped as some of his gym buddies wolf whistled as they were not so subtly listening in. Maya faked innocence and gave him her best childish smile. Josh squared up. "Come at me." He told her.

"With what?" She asked him. She had been in a couple of fights before, but they had been petty fights. A little shove here, a little poke there. She really didnt know the very first thing about fighting.

"Just punch me." He told her. Josh started shuffling around the ring and Maya started to follow his lead by doing the same thing. Maya then jumped forward aiming a punch at his chest. But not only did Josh block it, he caught Maya in his arms before she went tumbling down.

"Sorry." Maya mumbled as her cheeks went red from embarrassment. Josh smiled as he helped her straighten up and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Common mistake for beginners." He teased her. Maya rolled her eyes. "You lost your balance because you went body first. Dont do that. Punch and then let your body follow." Josh told her. Maya smirked as she cleared her throat.

"Body first has always been my philosophy." She smacked him on the butt and he jumped in the air glaring at her. The laughs of some of the guys in the corner stopped after Josh turned his glare towards them.

"Dont you guys have somewhere to be!" He snapped at them. They grumbled as they started getting their equipment on not wanting to anger Josh any further. Josh then turned his attention towards Maya. "Strike two, I suggest you dont make it to strike three." He told her. But there was a certain look in Josh's eye that told Maya she definitely wanted to get to strike three.

Besides, after what Josh did to get them to stop watching her art tutorials, oh yeah. He definitely deserved it. Maya felt a twist in her stomach at the way Josh had distracted her after three hours of her art videos she made him watch. The way he got his way by using his body and his tongue. Maya shivered at the thought.

Although one thing was for sure. It was one hell of a turn on to see Josh fighting in the gym, sweat dripping off his muscles, his hair dripping and sticking up everywhere, gasping for breath after he finished a work out. Oh yeah, Maya was definitely going for strike three.

"Try again, this time I'll come after you. I want you to watch my chest. Try and block every move I make. I'll go slow the first time." He told her. They squared up again, Maya watching his chest move up and down.

Before she knew it, Josh was throwing punches at her, not too fast, but not too slow either. Maya was doing a good job at blocking them until one caught her softly in the shoulder making her stumble back and lose balance. Josh took Maya's feet out from under hers with his own. Maya falling, clutched onto Josh and pulled him down with her.

They both hit the mat with a thud and a grunt coming from Maya as Josh fell on top of her. They were both breathing hard, sweat poring off each other. Maya smiled as she brought her hand up to run through Josh's soaked hair.

"Dont bother showering when we get home, there are much more pleasurable ways I can think of helping us get our workout in tonight." And that was all she wrote.

Josh's eyes darkened and his body stiffened. Suddenly Maya was pulled onto her feet and they were leaving the ring in a hurry. Throwing all his stuff in a frenzy into his bag. Josh zipped it up, threw it over his shoulder and grabbed onto Maya's hand leading her out.

Cat calls and wolf whistled filled the gym as they walked past the same group of guys that had been watching them earlier. Josh rounded on them and glared as they all stopped making noises and went back to what they were doing. Josh turned towards Maya and locked his jaw.

"Strike three. You'll pay for that one." He growled at her gripping her waist and pulled her closer to him. Maya shivered and let out a small moan.

"Oh I'm counting on it."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks so much for reading! Love y'all and I hope you guys have a great week!