The lives of Josh and Maya

This was requested by @brinacarpx hope y'all enjoy!
____________________________
Everyone knows the story of someday. Everyone knows the love story of Joshua Matthews and Maya Hunter. We know about the Christmas party, the college party, the ski lodge and the time that the bear went missing. But have you ever heard the full love story of Josh and Maya? Well don't fear because that's what I'm here for.

You see, after Maya graduated high school her and Josh became a couple. They went all through college together and ended up getting married right after Maya graduated. They moved to queens and started a life, Maya as an art teacher and Josh as lawyer. A couple of years down the road Maya got pregnant. Boy isn't that a story to tell.

Maya smiled as she stared at the test results in her hand. She had gone to the doctor two weeks earlier to get some blood work done and the doctor had just emailed her results to her. She smiled as she couldn't wait to tell Josh when he got home from work.

They hadn't been trying to have a baby. It was just one of those things that if it happened it happened. All Josh had talked about for the past few months was becoming a dad. Maya smiled as her nerves got the best of her. What does she say? What does she do? Her thoughts got interrupted by the front door.

"Babe, I'm home!" Her husband exclaimed through their home. He placed his stuff down as he watched Maya come into the living room.

"Hey!" She said as she threw her arms around his neck. Josh smiled as he pulled her closer by her waist. He leaned down and kissed her neck.

"What's all this?" He asked. She was always happy when he got home but she never showed this much enthusiasm.

"I have to tell you something." She said excitedly. Josh smiled at her. Whatever it is was obviously huge. Maya grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach. Josh raised his eyebrow.

"You're hungry?" He asked. Maya rolled her eyes and shoved his shoulder.

"No." She said still smiling. "I'm pregnant." She whispered. Suddenly Josh's face went from confused to overly excited.

"Maya." He said in confirmation. Maya nodded her head.

"We're having a baby." She said happily. Josh pulled her back into a hug and squeezed her tight.

That was the beginning of a lot of adventures for the two. Maya was twenty four and Josh was twenty seven when they found out the news. They told the family and the family told everyone else they could think of. It was a very special day. Another special day is when the two found out that they weren't just having a baby, but babies.

"Twins?" Josh asked shocked. The nurse smiled as she nodded her head.

"Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Matthews. I'll have your sonogram pictures ready in a moment." She walked out of the room to let the couple have their moment to celebrate.

"We're going to have two kids." Josh said as he was still trying to wrap his head around it.

"Is that okay?" Maya asked nervously. Josh looked at her.

"Are you kidding? Maya this is amazing! I can't wait to tell everyone." He exclaimed. Maya laughed as she placed her hand on the back of his neck and gently scratched. "I love you so much." Josh told her as he leaned in to kiss her. Maya giggled.

"I love you too." She replied.

Once again news broke in the family that they were getting not one but two kids. It was a crazy day filled with so many emotions, at least that's what my mom told me who heard the story from her mom.