Argument

I am up to my head with schoolwork y'all, I am so sorry about the long wait.
______________________
To the third persons pov Josh and Maya were the perfect couple. They were goals. When everyone saw them they would stop and stare while wishing they had that with someone. Although they never got the full inside story of how Josh and Maya's relationship really went.

"Stupid!" Maya yelled she marched into the Matthews house slamming the door behind her. Cory and Topanga looked up at Maya shocked as the door re-opened and in came Josh and Riley behind her.

"Common Maya, don't over react about this." Josh said as he waited for Riley to walk in before he shut the door and turned to face his girlfriend.

"Oh so now I'm a dramatic drama queen!" Maya snapped as she put her hands on her hips. Josh rolled his eyes as he turned to Riley and ran his hands through his hair.

"What did I say!?" He asked making Riley chuckled and sit down on the couch.

"I told you I'm not going and you can't make me!" Maya said as she sat down beside Riley an folded her arms.

"Common Maya this dinner is important to me. We've been dating for six months and we haven't once gone to my parents and had dinner with them as a couple." Josh stated as he folded his arms as he stood in front of Maya.

"I told you I'm not ready to face your parents." Maya said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Maya my parents love you, you have nothing to be worried about." Maya shook her head.

"Yeah they love me as Riley's best friend, they have never seen me as Josh's girlfriend. As in the apple of their eye, their youngest child, their last chance to have a child that actually does something with their life!" Maya exclaimed making Cory shoot his head up at her.

"I'm sitting right here!" He said but they just ignored him.

"Common Topanga please tell her that she overreacting." Josh pleaded with his sister in law.

"Maya I really don't think you have anything to worry about. I mean Josh is in his final year or college and as long as you don't announce to them your getting married, you're fine!" Topanga said making both Riley and Maya look at her weirdly and Josh shake his head.

"You still can't get over that, can ya?" Cory asked sarcastically making Topanga bang her hands on the table and Cory jump back in shock.

"And you have?" Topanga asked making Cory laugh.

"Topanga it was years ago!" Cory said as he kept on laughing.

"I'm sorry. Where you even with us when we told your mother that we were engaged?" Topanga asked sarcastically making her and Cory go into an argument. Riley cleared her voice.

"Hello!? Our world now." She said making Maya and Josh nod their head in agreement.

"Sorry." Cory and Topanga both mumbled as they went back to what they were doing.

"Look it's just one dinner. The already know that we're dating they just want to get to know you a little better. I can't tell you how excited my mother was when I told her that I had finally asked you out." Josh said making Maya sigh.

"Josh I've don't have that perfect life of family. I can't offer offer much to this relationship when it comes to looks and fortune." Maya said quietly making Cory and Topanga give each other a knowing look and quietly get up to go back to their room.

"Is this what that's about? Because you don't think you're good enough in my family's eyes?" Josh asked shocked as he sat down beside Maya and put a hand on her knee.

"I think I'm going to go start on my schoolwork." Riley said as she hesitantly got up and went back to her room.

"Maya." Josh said when she didn't answer him. Maya let out a sigh and shook her head.

"Josh I love your parents and I know that they love me, but I know that I'm a disappointment when it comes to my child hood." Maya admitted making Josh shake his head. He was a bit taken back.

"Maya you are not a disappointment. What happened between your parents was your parents problem not yours. My parents adore you. They love you as Riley's best friend, they love you as Shawn's step daughter and they love you as my girlfriend. But Maya, most importantly they love you for being you. My parents could care less about where you live or what kind of life style you have. I mean look at how Shawn grew up and my parents treated him like a son all his life and they have always treated you like another granddaughter. I called my mom the day you said yes to being my girlfriend and she couldn't stop squealing of excitement enough to tell my dad." Maya laughed and nodded her head at what Josh was saying.

"Okay so they love me. But what happens if we don't work out. What then?" Maya asked making Josh swallow hard.

"Then they continue to love you as Riley's best friend, Shawn's step daughter and my best friend as well." Josh said making Maya chuckle.

"You mean you don't think it will be to awkward if things didn't work out between us?" Maya asked surprised. Josh smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to keep you in my life somehow Maya. If we're friends, dating or even if we're married." Maya laughed at this and nodded her head.

"Well then I guess we have a dinner to go to." Maya said making Josh lean in and kiss her.

"This was what, the fourth fight you guys have had this week?" Riley asked as she came back from her room and sat down on the chair across from them.

"Well it's the fourth time Maya has initiated it." Josh said as he leaned back and through his arm around Maya. Maya scoffed at his comment.

"Well there wouldn't have been four times if Josh would just go ahead and tattoo on his forehead 'Maya's always right'! That was he can see it in the mirror every time he goes to the bathroom." Maya said smirking. Suddenly the couple was in yet another argument while Riley was quietly sneaking back into her room.
________________________
I have been extremely M. I. A and I am so very sorry!