Acceptance letters

Hey y'all! I just got back from my trip and it was amazing!!!!! Thanks for being so patent with me y'all! Enjoy this!
____________________________
Maya couldn't believe it, in her hand she had two acceptance letters from two different schools. Both she wanted to go to, but she knew she could only pick one. She sat down with both letters in her hand and smiled. Both of these schools have amazing art programs that Maya would be blessed to be able to attend. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't fathom what was in her hand.

"Maya?" Riley asked as she and the rest of their group sat at Topanga's with eager expressions on their faces. Maya looked up at Riley and smiled.

"I got in." She told her. Riley's eyes widened.

"Which one?" She asked. Maya looked back down at the letters.

"Both!" She exclaimed still too shock to even comprehend it.

"Maya that's amazing!" Farkle congratulated her. Suddenly the whole place was filled with cheers. Everyone was hugging and patting Maya on the back as she kept looking at both letters.

"So you never told us what other school you applied to besides NYU." Lucas said as his grip on Riley's hand tightened. Maya looked up at Riley who had a small smile on her face. Riley knew where she applied to, but nobody else did. That included Josh.

"I um, I applied to a art school." Maya told them. They all smiled and urged her to go on. "In Italy."

Suddenly all smiles were gone as they all looked at Maya shocked except for Riley.

"Italy?" Farkle questioned with his eyebrows raised. "You applied to a college out in Italy?" He asked again still not being able to comprehend it. Maya sighed and nodded her head.

"It was more of a dream type of thing. I've ways wanted to go to art school in Italy, ever since I was a little girl. So I sent in one of my paintings just to see what they would say. I never dreamed that I would actually get in." Maya told them. Riley smiled as she room Maya's hand in her free one and squeezed in.

"Well now that you know you got in, are you going to Italy or staying here in New York?" Smackle asked. Maya sighed as she looked down at the ground.

"I don't know." She admitted. Farkle smiled.

"Well of course she's going to stay here in New York." Farkle said causing Lucas's eyebrows to narrow.

"Farkle." He called him down. Causing Farkle to look at him.

"What? Maya was going to go to New York anyway, this doesn't change anything." Farkle said. Riley smiled sadly.

"That's Maya's choice, Farkle. We can't take that away from her." She told him. Farkle swallowed hard and looked over at Maya.

"Do you want to go to Italy?" He asked her. Maya knew that Riley and Farkle would be the ones to have the hardest time with her leaving. She looked at Farkle and hesitated on answering. This caused Farkle to get up and walk out of Topanga's.

"Farkle!" Maya called after him.

"I'll talk to him." Riley said as she got up to go after him. Maya sighed as she looked down at the matters and then back up to the rest of her friend group.

"Italy is to much of an amazing offer for you to pass up, Maya." Lucas told her. Zay nodded his head in agreement.

"It won't be the same without you here in New York. But at least we know that you're happy." Zay said.

"And as long as you're happy. We are too." Smackle finished. Maya smiled at all three of them.

"Thanks guys. But I haven't make my decision yet. I still have some other people to talk to." Maya told them before she got up and left Topanga's.
~
Half an hour later Maya found herself outside of Josh's dorm room. After Maya's graduation a few weeks ago, her and Josh had sat down and had a deep discussion about someday. This was when Maya was dead set that she was going to NYU and not Italy. Her and Josh had agreed that the day she got accepted to NYU would be the day that they put an end to someday and finally started to date. Now having to make this decision, Maya didn't know what was going to happen with their plans. Half of her kind of wished that she didn't get accepted to Italy.