Undercover

So this is kind of a sequel to my one shot that I did called an agents life, but it has nothing to do with my story that I have. Enjoy!
________________________
"Absolutely not." Josh told her as he slammed the file back down on his desk.

"You have to! The board isn't giving you a choice!" Smackle argued back with him as she slid the file back in front of him.

"Okay, so they put me in charge of this unit and in charge of this undercover job. So I say either Lucas or Zay has to go instead." Josh told her as he watched out of his office window to make sure his team was as far away from the office that they could be so they wouldn't hear what they were talking about, especially Maya.

"Josh they want you to do it. I don't know why but they do. So you need to obey their commands if you plan on keeping this job." Smackle informed him. Josh gave her an evil look before sighing and looking at the file. Suddenly his face became serious as he leaned upward in his chair towards Smackle.

"You are not to tell anyone about this. I will inform the team of what I am doing and under any circumstances is Maya to find out about this. Do you understand?" Josh told her in his stern 'I'm your boss' voice.

"Why do you care if Maya finds out?" Smackle asked narrowing her eyes in confusion.

"Because she'll be the one to tease me the most." Josh told her. It wasn't a lie, Maya would be the one to tease him the most. He just didn't want the team finding about his and Maya's relationship just yet.

"Whatever you say, boss." Smackle told him before leaving his office. Josh sighed as he took a look at the file I front of him. He started to whine like he was a little boy that had to do something he didn't want to do, then again that's how he felt at the moment of time.
~
"You have to do what?" Lucas asked him as he leaned on Zay for support as he was laughing. Josh gave him an evil glare.

"You heard me the first time." He told him as Lucas doubled over laughing and Zay and Farkle trying to keep their amusement at bay. Mia was over in the corner smiling as she thought of her boss in a... Compromising position. "Listen to me, all of you. If Maya finds out about this I swear to-"

"Oh I'm telling her!" Lucas said making Josh glare at him.

"Maya is not to find out about this, Lucas or I swear you'll be on desk duty for a month!" Josh snapped. Lucas pit his hands up in defense but was still laughing.

"Why can't we tell Maya?" Farkle asked. Josh looked behind him to make sure Maya wasn't there.

"Because she'll never let me hear the end of it! I mean it guys do not tell Maya!" Josh told them.

After everyone got done laughing and making fun of their boss for what he had to do, they all got back to the case they were working on.

"Are you guys sure you can handle this without me?" Josh asked them as he put his coat on and grabbed his bag and keys.

"Yeah. We got a lead that we think could solve this whole thing for us." Zay told him as he laughed and shook his head at his boss.

"Where are you off to? We just got a lead?" Maya asked as she came into the office. Zay made his way out and Josh shut the door behind him.

"I've just got something I have to take care of." Josh told her as he fixed the collar of his coat. Maya looked at him and folded her arms.

"Since when do we keep secrets from each other?" She asked teasingly. Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll explain everything after I get back to your place tonight." Josh grabbed the door and gave her a wink before walking off. Maya shook her head before joining her team in the rest of this case.
~
"Where are we going?" Maya asked her partner while they were walking.