He's my boss P2.

This was requested by @ErzaScarlett9967 I hope you enjoy it!
________________________
"This isn't happening, this isn't happening. Breath Maya, breath." Maya mumbled to herself as she looked at the little plus sign on the test in front of her.

Maya put a hand on her stomach and turned away from the sign on the counter of her bathroom sink. She closed her eyes as she thought of how in the world this could have happened. Her as Josh were so carful! They had done every precaution in the world to make sure this didn't happen.

One of them would have to give up their job so the board wouldn't freak out on them. Josh was in talks with some people about getting a Promotion to maybe owning a percentage of the company. Things were going so well for him, there was no way he could loose his job now.

"Maya! Are you here?" Josh's voice broke her train of thought. Maya was now silently cursing the day she gave him the extra key to he apartment.

"Yeah I'm up here!" She yelled back at him. Maya quickly wrapped the test in toilet paper and threw it in the trash bin beside the sink before turning around in time to see Josh coming into the doorway. 

"Hey, feeling any better?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.

Maya had called in sick the past couple of days due to strange sickness. Now she knew why. She put on a fake smile and nodded her head at him.

"Yeah I um, made a doctors appointment for tomorrow to see what's up." She told him. Josh smiled and nodded his head of approval.

"Would you like me to take a day? Come with you?" He asked her making Maya shake her head immediately.

"No that would just make people suspicious. You taking a day off when I'm off." She told him. Josh frowned.

Maya knew Josh was tired of keeping them a secret from the board. He wanted so badly to tell the board to screw off. But Maya knew that the board would have to fire one of them, And since Josh is one of their greater assets she knew it would be her.

"I have dinner downstairs if you feel like eating something." He told her. His eyes traveled behind Maya's shoulder to a pink box that was sitting on the counter. Maya followed his gaze and immediately scolded herself in her head for not remembering the box that the pregnancy box came in.

"Um yeah! Defiantly, I'll be down in a minute." She told him keeping her hands on his chest to keep him from going over and seeing what the box is. Josh's eyes traveled back to Maya's and hesitantly nodded his head before giving the box a once over one more time and then heading downstairs.

Maya went over to the box and let out a sigh in relief as she realized that the word pregnancy was hidden and he couldn't see it. She quickly through the box away and made sure the trash was well hidden before shutting the bathroom door and heading downstairs.

The next day Maya's alarm went off and she leaned over to turn it off before settling back into Josh's arms. She closed her eyes for another minute before Josh's voice spoke up.

"Hey Maya?" He asked. Maya hummed in response. "Do you think maybe it's time we take another step into our relationship?" He asked her. Maya looked over her shoulder at him.

"What?" She asked. Josh sighed.

"Would you say yes if I asked you to move in with me?" He asked her scared of what her answer would be.

Maya thought about it for a second. Normally she would say no but now she needed to think about her baby, their baby.

"Yes." She replied. She could feel the sudden movement behind her as Josh sat up.

"Really?" He asked. Maya nodded her head and smiled. Josh leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting up to get ready for his day.
~
"So you want to make sure your pregnant?" The woman asked. Maya nodded her head.

"I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it said positive. I just want to make sure it's not a false pregnancy." She told the nurse. The nurse smiled and told her to lean back and lift up her shirt.

Maya did what the nurse asked and winced a little when she felt the coldness of the gel go on her stomach. There was a moment of silence before the nurse smiled and took the devise off of Maya.

"Congratulations Ms. Hunter. Your going to have a baby."
~
The more Maya thought about this baby the more excited she became. Her and Josh would have a mini them running around their place in short seven months. Maya couldn't wait until Josh got back to her place that night, she had to tell him.

She parked her car in the parking garage and and turned off the ignition. She made her way up to the floor that Josh was over. She knocked on his office door and after she heard the faint 'come in' Maya opened the door.

"Hey!" Josh exclaimed as he looked up and saw Maya. "How did your appointment go?" He asked her as he leaned back into his chair. Instead of answering him she tossed an envelope on to his desk. He narrowed his eyes at it. "What's this?" He asked as he picked it up.

"It's my request for a transfer." She told him. Josh snapped his gaze up at her.

"What?" He asked as he stumbled out of his chair to stand up. "Maya if this is because I asked you to move in with me." He told her. Maya laughed and shook her head.

"No it's not that. It's just I've done some research and I obviously I can't work for the man who got me pregnant." Maya told him smiling. Josh took a step back as his eyes widened at the news.

"Your what?" He asked shocked. Maya smiled.

"Yeah so if I get a transfer I can stay in the company and just be working under someone else." Maya told him. Josh smiled as he walked up to her and hugged her tight.

"This is great we're going to be parents!" He exclaimed before putting her down. "Wait a minute." He said before he got a serious look on her face. "You can't get a transfer I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on you!" He told her making Maya laugh while rolling her eyes. "Wait! You can't work at all if your pregnant." He told her making Maya stop him with a look.

"We can sort all of that out later. Right now I just want to be here with you." She told him. Josh smiled before picking her up and spinning her around and kissing her.
___________________________
Hope you enjoyed it! I think this will be the last part I do of this one!