Senior Prank

Double update!! Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and commenting! I hope you guys enjoy this one!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At first glance you would think that the girls had been focusing and hovering over their homework, which is exactly what Josh thought as he came into his brothers apartment for a visit one day. He glanced over at his niece and his girlfriend looking over papers that were strung across the coffee table.

"I thought exams were over." He stated as he walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"It is." Riley stated as she shrugged her shoulders and continued to gaze down at the papers, marking things off as she went. Josh raised on eyebrow.

"Then what are you two doing?" He asked as he walked back over and stopped behind the couch to look over Maya's shoulder.

In front of both girls there were papers stung across the table that had words written on them that didnt really make any sense to Josh. Especially when most of the words were marked out making the sentences incomplete. Until he looked over and saw what the headline was on one of the papers.

SENIOR PRANK IDEAS:

Josh couldn't help himself, he broke out into laughter. Maya and Riley both looked up at him curiously as he took a sip of water trying to calm himself down.

"What?" Maya frowned at him. Josh shook his head as he set his water glass down on the coffee table beside the papers before he sat down across from them in the chair beside the couch.

"You two are planning a senior prank?" He asked them amused. Riley and Maya shared a look.

"Whats wrong with that? Everyone does it. You dont think we can?" Riley asked him.

"I think Maya could, but really Riley, you?" He asked again. Riley glared at him.

"I can pull off a senior prank just as well as anyone!" Riley told him. Josh through his hands in surrender before he started laughing again. "What?" Riley asked looking annoyed.

"It's just, I've never known anyone to write down and plan on paper what they're going to do." Josh stated as he laughed again. He shut up after he noticed the look on Maya's face.

"Yeah well, the guys pulled a great prank on principal Yancey last week, and I am determined to pull off an even better one." Maya stated with a determined look on her face. Josh raised an eyebrow.

"Lucas told us yesterday that there was no way we could ever pull off anything as great as they did." Riley informed him. "Maya has taken that personal and has decided that she will outdo them."

"Now there's a shock." Josh stated sarcastically earning him a glare from his girlfriend.

Maya had turned eighteen at the end of December. Josh had tried his best to hold off on asking her out, but it was hard for them both to stay away knowing that their biggest obstacle was out of the way. They held out until March when Maya got her acceptance letter to NYU. Not being able to wait any longer, Josh asked her out and they had been dating happily since.

Not it was May and graduation was in two weeks. NYU had already let out and Josh had been spending his time with Maya when she had free time. It had only been two months, but neither of them had ever been happier.

"I will defeat Lucas before we graduate. This will be a senior prank that nobody will forget. I just have to come up with it first." Maya stated with a sigh as she picked up a paper that had notes on it, going over it again.