Graduations and apartments

This was requested by @nikkurox27 Enjoy!
________________________
"Joshua Matthews!" The announcer spoke as Josh started to walk across the stage to get his diploma.

All the Matthews and Hunters got out of their seats and clapped for Josh. He was finally done with college! Maya especially got up and clapped for her boyfriend of a little over two years now. Josh had asked her if the night of her eighteenth birthday but she was still in her senior year of high school. Now Maya was going into her sophomore year of college at NYU while Josh was saying goodbye to that part of his life.

As the graduation comminuted on Josh would occasionally still glances at Maya as she watched as the rest of the senior class walks across the stage and got their diplomas. Some friends of Josh's that Maya had gotten close with over the past couple of years of their relationship. He smiled as she cheered on the rest of their friends. Tonight was going to he huge for their relationship, Josh had everything planned out all he needed her to do was say yes.

After the graduation was over and all the newly graduated adults had congratulated each other, Josh had ventured off to find his family and give them all hugs.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered as they spotted Josh coming out from the crowd of people. Josh smiled as he hugged each and every one of his family members. From his dad all the way down to Auggie.

"Congrats baby Matthews it's all down heel from here!" Josh teased as he brought the young man, who had become like his brother, into his arms.

As everyone talked and laughed with each other, Josh looked over at his smiling girlfriend who had been standing over in the corner waiting for Josh to get done with his family so she could give him one of her "congratulations." Josh smiled and walked over to Maya only to immediately be pulled into a hug by the blond.

"I am so proud of you." She whispered in his ear. Josh smiled and pulled back enough to throw his hat off and push Maya backwards in his arms to give her an old fashioned classic kiss.

"Awe! Quick someone get the camera!" Amy shouted to no one in particular making Josh and Maya smile. After a few quick flashes, Josh pulled Maya back up straight into his arms and watched as she hid her face in chest out of shyness towards his and her family's.

"Common everyone we have a party to get to." Topanga said as everybody started getting their stuff and heading out of the college auditorium.
~
It was around eight o'clock at night and things at the Matthews had started to wind down as people that showed up to Josh's graduation party started to leave. Josh and Maya had playfully argued all night as Maya pushed Josh to talking to his friends and Josh didn't want to leave Maya's side all night. Needless to say he won.

"Common. I want to show you something." Josh told Maya as she lifted her head off his shoulder as they were both sitting on the couch talking to Riley and Lucas.

"It's your graduation. Shouldn't I be the one showing you something?" Maya teased rubbing her nose across his jaw line. Josh smiled as he put a thinking face on.

"I'd like to consider this more for me then you." Josh stated making Maya stick her tongue out at him. Josh got up off the couch and pulled Maya up with him. "We're going to head out for the night. I want to spend the rest of the evening with Maya so I will be taking her with me." Josh said as they grabbed their coats and put them on.

"Keep her safe, Matthews!" Josh shouted at him from the kitchen.

"Always, Hunter!" Josh yelled back over his shoulder as he opened the door for Maya and walked out of the apartment behind her.

"Where are you taking me?" Maya giggled as Josh had his hand over her eyes so she couldn't peek as he lead her up to an apartment a few miles down the road from Cory and Topanga's.

"Just trust me. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Josh whispers huskily in his ear making Maya shiver. "Alright jus hold on one second and no peeking." Josh demanded as he took his hand away from her eyes so he could unlock the door.

"Yes sir!" Maya teased at she saluted him playfully but kept her eyes closed. Josh unlocked the door and put his hand back over Maya's eyes so he could gently lead her into the new apartment.

Once Josh got her into the apartment he closed the door and took his hand off her eyes so she could look around. Maya smiled as she opened her eyes and looked around the empty apartment. It was a lot like Cory and Topanga's as the where the living room, dining room and kitchen were all opened with each other. But the bedroom happened to be behind a door that was located beside the stove and the guest bedroom beside counter on the other side. Making Maya assume that both bedrooms had bathrooms inside the rooms.

"Josh this is amazing! Is it officially yours?" Maya asked him as she turned around to face him.

"Almost. I'm meeting with the owner tomorrow to sign the lease. I was kind of hoping to talk to you first though." Josh said starting to become nervous.

"About what?" Maya asked confused making Josh smile a little.

"Maya we have been dating for two years making me think that we know each other pretty well." Josh joked making Maya laugh a little. "And it's also made us fall in love with each other too. I think that maybe it's time for us to take the next step." Josh said as he started to reach into his back pocket making Maya's eyes widen.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa Josh. I love you but we aren't Cory and Topanga we can't get married." Maya said shaking her head making Josh laugh.

"No Maya I'm not asking you to marry me. I was kind of hoping that you would move in with me though." Josh said as he held up a key in his hand making Maya smile. "We were already practically living together back in college. On weekends we would do nothing but be with each other in either mine or your dorm room. I don't see how this could be any different. I have already talked to both of your parents and surprisingly enough they're cool with it. So Maya, will you please move in with me?" Maya smiled as Josh looked at her with so much hope and love. Finally she nodded her head and smiled even bigger.

"Yes." Josh smiled and pulled her into a huge kiss.

"Good because I don't think I'll be able to pay the first few months by my self anyway." Josh said making Maya laugh and playfully shove his shoulder. "Plus it wouldn't be the same as a first home if I can't share it with you." Maya smiled and kissed his even deeper than the last one.

"I love you so much." She whispered against his lips as Josh pulled her to where their bedroom will be.

"I love you more."
___________________________
There you go @nikkiurox27 hope you enjoyed it! Love y'all!