Moving on?

Oh my gosh you guys I feel like I haven't been on in forever! I know it's only been a couple of days but usually I update every day. Life for me has been crazy this past week so here is an extra long one shot just for you guys. Requests are open!
----------------------------------------------
Have you ever felt like the wind had all of a sudden been knocked out of you? That you couldn't move or walk even though your mind was telling you to? That's exactly how Maya felt as this point in time. She had just walked into the subway and so happen to look over and see Josh with s girl she had never seen before. Of course she told her self not to get so worked up about it, they could just be friends. Then all of her sense of comfort was thrown out the window when she saw Josh lean over and kiss the girl. Her heart stopped.

"I'm so sorry, Maya. I would have told you but I had no idea." Riley said as she rested a comforting hand on Maya's shoulder. Maya shook her head.

"We both agreed to live our lives and let someday happen when it happens." Maya said not taking her eyes off the couple as the girl leaned her head on Josh's shoulder.

"Then what's the problem?" Riley asked shrugging her shoulders.

"I just didn't think it would hurt this much." Maya's voice cracked as she finally looked away from them as Josh put his hand on the girls knee and started rubbing it.

"Common, mom will kill us if we're late to dinner." Riley pulled Maya over to an empty seat over by the corner facing away from Josh.
~
"Hey family!" Josh exclaimed as he came through the door. Maya immediately looked down at her food avoiding any kind of eye contact. "Sorry I'm late to dinner I had to pick someone up on the way." Josh said as a girl shyly made her way into the door behind Josh. Everyone glanced at Maya and then back at Josh with shocked looks. "This is Savannah, she's a freshman over at NYU. She's also my girlfriend." Josh said saying the last part looking directly at Maya.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Savannah. I'm Topanga." Topanga got up to shake the girls hand since everyone else was to shocked or confused to say anything.

"Does this mean someday is over?" Auggie asked causing everyone to give him a 'shut up' look. Josh chuckled at his nephew but completely ignored the question.

"Well Josh, Savannah please take a seat." Cory said motioning to the bench that Maya and Riley were on. Before anyone could do anything about it, Josh had taken the seat next to Maya and left room for Savannah on the other side of him. Maya tensed up at the feel of Josh's arm brushing against hers. Riley scooted over a little bit so Maya could put some space in between her and Josh.

"So how long have you two been dating?" Topanga asked. Savannah put on a love sick look on her face as she started talking.

"Well, Josh and I met my first week at college a couple of months ago. I needed help with my math and he offered to help me with it. One thing led to another and a couple of days ago he asked me to be his girlfriend." Savannah said as she clung on to Josh's arm. Maya and Riley shared a look at each other and were both tying to keep from busting out laughing at how stupid this girl sounded.

There's no way Josh can be into a girl like this. Maya though to her self. Just then her thoughts were interrupted by a hand on her knee. Maya's eyes widened as she realized it wasn't Riley's. Maya took Josh's hand and shrugged it off her knee only to have him grab her hand in his and pin it to her lap not letting her let go. What the heck is he doing? She thought to herself again as she couldn't believe that he we doing this now that he had a girlfriend that was right beside him.

"So your a freshman. I assume your eighteen?" Cory asked as he bit into his chicken.

"No sir, actually I'm seventeen. I just skipped a grade." Savannah spoke up making Cory choke on his chicken and Topanga on her water. Riley's mouth dropped as she looked at her uncle in shock and Auggie didn't know what was going on so he just looked around confused. Maya on the other hand roughly pulled out her hand from Josh's and gave him the evilest look. Josh anticipating it coming just looked straight ahead not saying a word.