Can't Hold It In Anymore

This was requested by Lizortiz35 this is also a continuation to my oneshots Agents Life and Undercover. It has no relevance to my story An Agents Life. Thanks for reading and I hope y'all enjoy!
____________________________
Maya rolled over and turned the alarm clock that was blaring in her ear off. She looked over and noticed that Josh wasn't with her. She smiled as she could smell coffee from downstairs. She rolled out of bed and grabbed her stuff to take a shower. fifteen minutes later Maya came out of the bathroom with light make up on and a towel around her.

"Whoa. Is this the new thing we're doing to say good morning, because I'm not complaining." Josh smirked. Maya playfully rolled her eyes as he came up from behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Funny. I didn't take a shower at my place last night so I needed one this morning." Maya said as she went to Josh's dresser and got into what was now her drawer. She grabbed some clothes out of it and left to go back to the bathroom to change.

"Maya, its nothing I haven't seen before." Josh continued to tease her. Maya laughed.

"I know that, but I also know that if I take this towel off in front of you then we might as well call in at work." Maya said as she tried to close the door but Josh stopped it with his foot.

"I wont tell if you dont." Maya rolled her eyes as she pushed him back and closed the door. Josh laughed.

"Fine, but I'm staying right here and not letting you out until I at least get a good morning and a thank you for making coffee kiss." Josh protested like a little kid.

"Wouldn't dream of leaving without it." Maya said back.

"Well you better hurry because I have to leave in a few minutes so I can get there before you and it not be suspicious." Josh stated. Maya sighed.

"Or we could go in together." She said as she scrunched up her face already knowing what his response is going to be.

"Maya," His voice sounded frustrated and tired, like they had been arguing about this for weeks. which they have. "You know we cant. We've talked about this one of us would have to be transferred and if that happens then we wouldn't have nearly as much time to spend together as we do now." Josh told her. Maya kept nodding her head as she finished getting dressed.

"I know that. But Josh, I hate lying to people, especially Riley. Besides we practically live together. I have a drawer at your house you have one at mine, we go grocery shopping for one another, we dont go one night without staying with the other one unless we have to. We're not getting any younger, Josh. When is it going to be time to settle down and start a family?" Maya asked him but was met with silence on the other end.

When Josh and Maya first started dating it was Josh who had to convince Maya to start a family with him someday. He was the one that had all these hopes and dreams for their relationship and he was the one that wanted to tell everyone about their relationship. The he got his promotion as the teams leader and all of that changed.

"Someday Maya we'll tell everyone." Josh said after a minute of saying nothing. Maya shook her head as she opened the bathroom door fully dressed and ready for the day. Josh was standing there leaning on the door frame.

"You've been saying that for the past two years, Josh. Shawn asked me the other day if the reason I wasn't dating anyone is because I was holding out hope that one day you'll notice me and finally make a move. Sometimes I wonder the same thing." Maya said honestly causing Josh to straighten up and narrow his eyebrows at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked her. "Maya you know I love you."

"I know you do. But sometimes I wonder if this job is more important to you than I am." Josh shook his head as he stepped a bit closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder.