Cuddling

Enjoy! Also this will be the last update for a couple of weeks because of a trip I'm taking.
____________________________
"Stop." Maya mumbled as she felt the tips of Josh's fingers go over her sides. "Joshua, stop it." She giggled as she playfully kicked him and turned onto her other side. She snuggled back into her pillow. Josh smiled as he put his arms around her mid section and tangled his legs with her.

"Come on gorgeous, you need to get up other wise you won't be able to sleep tonight." Josh whispered in her ear before gently biting it knowing that drove her crazy. Maya moaned as she reached her hand up and ran it through his hair.

"I can't. I'm too tired to get up." She mumbled as she rolled over and snuggled into his chest. Josh smiled as he laid his head down and ran his fingers through her hair while his other hand was rubbing circles into her back.

"You'll be exhausted in the morning. I need you alert so you can keep me straight." Josh joked.

Maya graduated high school earlier that week and to celebrate Josh was going to take her on a road trip, just the two of them before they both go to college. Him for his senior year and her for her freshman.

"No I won't. Besides, the only person who can keep you straight is your mom." Maya teased him.

"You're a close second." He said as he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"I like this. Being here with you, not kissing or having sex but just holding each other. It's the kind of intimacy that I've never heard of with a couple. Only in Cory and Topanga but that's it." Maya admitted out loud. Josh smiled.

"No girl that I've been with has ever wanted to just lay here with me and talk. It's always been about the kissing and sex. But that's what I love about you, you love me for me and not for my looks." Josh said. Maya smiled.

"Nah I'm with you mostly for your looks. Your personality is just a bones." Maya teased him causing Josh to roll his eyes before taking his fingers and running them up her sides again. Maya started laughing. "I was just kidding! I'm sorry, please stop." Maya begged as she rolled around and eventually landed on top of him. Josh smiled as his arms circled her waist and he leaned up to kiss her. Maya pulled back before settling back on her side and snuggling up to him once again.

"I love you." Josh whispered. The first time they have ever said that. Maya smiled as she looked up at him.

"I love you too." She stared. Josh smiled as he laid his head on hers.

"Okay so maybe a few more minutes won't hurt." He whispered. Maya smiled as she pecked his neck and then made a trail all the way up to his lips.

"Thanks for not leaving me." She said seriously. And even though she meant him leaving the bed, Josh knew that in that statement alone had more emotion and meant more than just him leaving the bed. He took a piece of hair and put it behind her ear.

"I'll always stay." Maya leaned in and kissed him one more time before they both ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.
_______________________________
I know it's very short and I'm sorry about that but it's like 1 I'm the morning and I need to get to bed! I hope y'all enjoyed and I'll update in a couple of weeks!