Making Out

Thanks for reading everyone! Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NYU was a college filled with lots of emotions. There were exams, papers, tests, essays, and all kinds of projects that ran together with little time to do them. A lot of work that was crammed into all nighter just to get a decent grade so you could move on to the next.

There were also some kids who were trying to balance all of that while keeping a small job so they could have a steady paycheck coming in every week. Something to help them get through the day. Some kids were living off that paycheck. Others had the help of their family.

The fact is college is stressful, and that stress comes with different stress relievers that kids find that helps when college becomes difficult.

Maya gasped as her back hit the wall and Josh's lips were on her neck. She breathed hard as her hands ran their way through his hair and her eyes rolled back a little. His hand came to rest on her thigh that had found its way wrapped around his waist. One hand on the back of her neck, the other one up her shirt and skimming the back of her bra.

"How much time do we have before Riley gets here?" Josh asked as he moved back just enough to stare at her.

"Not enough." Maya said before pulling his lips back to hers.

Maya pushed him back slightly to grab the collar of his jacket and start pushing it off of his shoulders. It fell to the ground with a slight 'thump' and Josh immediately wrapped his arms back around her to push her flush up against his chest.

Maya grabbed a fist full of his hair as her other hand rubbed down his shirt. Josh groaned a little as he grabbed Maya's hand to keep it from going to far. He raised both her arms in the air before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over her head.

As soon as it hit the ground his lips were back ok her neck. Maya moaned as he nibbled at her sweet spot before biting down lightly.

"We-we can't go much further." She told him.

"Mhm." He hummed in agreement before slamming her back against the wall again.

Maya's fingers came up to the buttons of his flannel shirt and started undoing them one by one. Josh came up and kissed her again, slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hands hit her bare skin causing her to shiver in delight.

As soon as the flannel shirt was pushed off his shoulders and onto the floor, Maya groaned as her hands hit another white t-shirt that he had been wearing underneath that.

"How many damn shirts do you have on?" She asked him.

"Too many." He responded before he grabbed at her waist and she wrapped her legs around him. The kiss turned a little slower as Josh tightened his grip around her as she ran her hands through his hair again and kept the kiss a little slow.

Josh bit at her bottom lip, and she slid her tongue over his. They pulled back for a moment to just stare at each other. Both of them breathing hard, neither one of them saying anything.

This is one of the reasons Maya had fallen so hard for Josh. Here they were making out, and she was topless in just her bra. But yet his eyes never fell below hers. She could see the love and admiration on his face. He wasn't with her for his body, he was with her for who she was.

Maya leaned back down and kissed him again. Josh moved them towards her bed, or maybe it was Riley's, he didn't know nor did he care at this point.

He laid her down on and he hovered over her. Maya closed her eyes as she felt him kiss her once, twice and then down towards her neck he went. Maya closed her eyes in a deep sigh as she felt him run his hands down to the waistband of her jeans. The same jeans that had gotten them into this situation in the first place. It seemed as if the color on them had brought Maya's whole appearance together, and Josh couldn't keep his eyes or his hands to himself.

Maya gasped as Josh's lips trialed from her neck to her chest. Just over the top of her bra as his fingers worked on the button of her jeans.

'We have to stop, we have to stop, we have to-ohhh.' Maya gasped again as her thinking was completely cut off by Josh's hand gliding up and skimming her just over her bra. And suddenly she found herself arching her back upwards to help him as his hand went behind her to try and unclasp it. He was so close-

"EW!" A squeal came from beside them so loud that Josh jumped and fell off of Maya and into the floor.

Maya grabbed the first thing she could find to cover herself, which happened to be the pillow she was laying on as Josh had just gotten the bra open when they heard Riley's voice.

"EW EW EW EW EWWWW!" She continued to squeal as she covered her eyes. Behind her was Lucas, Farkle and Zay as they all three stared on in shock.

"Don't you knock!" Maya exclaimed as she held the pillow protectively over herself.

"This is my dorm, too! And you didn't warn me!" Riley said as she continued to have her eyes covered. Maya huffed as Josh sat up from the side of the bed. His hair was a mess and his shirt was all wrinkled.

"Well hey there." Zay winked at Maya, as a way of trying to lighten the mood. Maya grabbed another pillow and threw it at him as Josh glared. He reached and grabbed a shirt off the floor, not sure if it was his or Maya's, and handed it to her.

"We're just gonna head to my dorm room instead." Lucas said as he pushed his two best friends out of the room.

"AND ON MY BED!?!" Riley squealed again. Maya sighed as she let her head fall back on the bed with a groan. Josh glared at his niece and Lucas grabbed her and pulled her out of the room.

It was silent for a few moments as Josh and Maya took a few moments to catch their breath.

"I think- we may have taken things a bit too far." Josh breathed quietly. Maya nodded her head.

"I'm never going to hear the end of this." She told him. Josh gave her a cheeky grin.

"Could be worse, a few minutes later and Riley really would have been scared for life." He said. Maya knocked him in the side of the head with her pillow as she sat up to clasp her bra back into place.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!