Secret admirer

This was requested by @MadihaBhamani I hope I did a good job with it and I'm sorry if I might have gotten your name wrong.
________________________
"Flowers and chocolate again!" Riley exclaimed as she watched the flowers drop out of Maya's locker when she opened it.

"That's the third time this week and it's Wednesday!" Lucas exclaimed back as he put his hand out to motion to the flowers that Maya was currently picking up.

"What's the note say today?" Farkle asked smiling. Maya moved the hair out of her eyes as she stood back up and carefully shoved the roses into her locker and opening the note.

"Watching you smile while reading this is my favorite part of any day. Xoxo ~ M" Maya read off the note and looked around the school to see if she could see who if there was anyone standing around looking her way. Nobody seemed to notice. Maya sighed and looked back down at the note and smiled.

"We have got to find out who is giving you these notes! I bet it's Martin Boyce!" Riley exclaimed excitedly at the thought of one of the most popular boys in school having a crush on her best friend. Maya rolled her eyes and shook her head at her over perky best friend.

"Or it might not even be someone from this school." Farkle spoke. All of them looked at him curiously.

"How do you figure?" Zay asked interested. Farkle shrugged.

"Who ever this guy is puts the flowers in between first and second period while we're in class. He could just come into the school and put them in Maya's locker." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Well whoever it is has to know the combination to Maya's locker and nobody except Maya knows it." Lucas said making everyone look at Maya.

"I know it! But it's not me, I wouldn't do that to you, peaches." Riley said as she put a hand on Maya's shoulder. Masa laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't care who he is. He's definitely got my attention." Maya said as she read the note over and over again. Just then the warning bell rang making everyone get to their own lockers to get their books and head to class.
~
Riley couldn't stop smiling the whole way home with Lucas. She had been thinking about Maya's admirer all day long and wanted nothing more then to know who he was.

"Alright I know this might sound like a stupid questions, but why are you so smiley today?" Lucas asked as he gripped her hand tighter as they got on the subway. Riley squealed and faced Lucas.

"We are going to find out who Maya's admirer is!" Riley exclaimed making both Lucas and Farkle (who had tagged along) widen their eyes.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Riley" Farkle said quickly making Riley put on a pouty face.

"Farkle's right Riley this is Maya's admirer not yours." Lucas said agreeing with Farkle.

"But it's Maya's admirer which in a way makes it mine too." Riley argued making Lucas roll his eyes.

"I just think that you should leave it alone and let Maya figure it out." Farkle explained as he sat back down on the subway. Riley sighed and looked at Lucas who nodded his head in agreement to Farkle. Riley sighed and sat down beside Lucas pouting the rest of the way home.
~
"Riley!" Maya exclaimed as she opened the door to the Matthews and ran up to her best friend.

"Hello to you to Maya." Topanga said as she finished putting a bowl of fruit on the table. Maya ignored her and pulled Riley back into her room.

"So after school I went home take a shower and I found this in my bedroom." Maya stated as she held out a bracelet with her name engraved on it. Riley gasped as she took it from Maya and looked at it.