Chapter 606

Chapter 606 The Plan, Feng Yuran’s Means

While it was chaotic outside, the main courtyard of King Xuan’s Manor was very quiet. The tired and indolent King Xuan was accompanying his “sick” wife, so he had no idea what had happened outside. He handed it all over to his butler. In his own words, “It’s a complicated situation now. It could involve me even if I don’t go out. I’d better rest and claim to be sick in room.”

Mo Xuetong who was sitting by the window picked up the pattern beside her and shone it against the sunlight. Then she narrowed her eyes and glanced sideways at his handsome and charming face before asking suspiciously, “Does this have anything to do with you?”

She said it without feeling guilty!

“How could I have anything to do with that? Third Brother wanted to marry the beauty, and the Southern Barbarian Lands has their own plans. I don’t even know Crown Prince Xieyue’s meanings. How could I have plotted against her?” Feng Yuran answered rather righteously, but his bright eyes showed that he was in a good mood.

Especially when he winked at Mo Xuetong charmingly, there was nothing serious in his manners.

It was hard to convince anyone that it had nothing to do with him!

Of course, Mo Xuetong didn’t believe it!

“Why was it so coincidental that Princess Caifeng’s face was hurt? She was on the main road of the capital, and there are many people coming and going. That part of the road is the most heavily guarded. Even if there was something on the ground, it would have been cleaned up. How could it be so coincidental that Princess Caifeng’s face was scratched by something?”

Mo Xuetong teased as a hint of beautiful ripples in her watery eyes. Tiny spots of light fell in her eyes from outside the window, just like myriads of tiny diamonds and plentiful water. Feng Yuran could not help but feel gentle in his heart. He reached out to hold her hand that was holding the embroidery and suddenly, he laughed out loud in a good mood.

“Tong’er, perhaps because Princess Caifeng is a bad person, she is so unlucky. She not only lives in King Xuan’s Manor, but also dares to try to get you into trouble.”

A hint of viciousness appeared in the pure smile in his eyes. If not for her identity, the hurt would not be as simple as disfigurement. Since Princess Caifeng wanted to deal with Tong’er, he made her tired out by too much running around and unable to see people. She would not dare to do anything to Tong’er. The situation now was very good.

Princess Caifeng didn’t want to marry Feng Yulei, but Feng Yulei wanted to marry her. In addition, Crown Prince Xieyue had a strange mind. The twists and turns in it were definitely more than it was on the surface. Feng Yuran just made a crack in those people’s contradictions. What would happen next was up to them.

Right now, everyone was busy enough with their own affairs. He and Mo Xuetong could live their own life and watch them fighting fiercely.

“She wanted to get me into trouble?” Mo Xuetong asked gently. Even though she knew that it was not easy to deal with Princess Caifeng, she did not expect that she would act so quickly. She had already started thinking about fighting against Mo Xuetong as soon as she arrived in the capital. “Did she pester you?” she asked.

According to the time, she was supposed to have taken a fancy to Feng Yuran the moment she entered the capital.

“How could it be possible? I’ve always been serious to her and ignored her. I didn’t even talk to her alone. How could she have anything to do with me?” Feng Yuran stated calmly.