Chapter 644

Chapter 644 Encountered Princess Royal

Her parents and relatives had passed away. After she had gone through so many ups and downs and had been forced to earn a living by prostitution, Cai Rong only wanted to go back to normal and live an ordinary life. She did not want to recall the unbearable memories of the past. Thus, her expression grew calm when she heard Mo Xuetong’s question.

“My Lady, I really do not have anything else to ask for. It would be a blessing for me to be able to live beside rivers and mountains and forget about the past.” As Miss Cai Rong knew that Mo Xuetong wanted to help her sincerely, her eyes grew red. She no longer tried to refuse, and looked at Mo Xuetong expectantly. The past was too bitter and she did not want to think about it anymore.

Originally, she thought that she could look forward to seeing her parents, but she found that she had already lost them! Sometimes, ideas occurred in an instant. At this time, Miss Cai Rong really didn’t want to think too much. She just wanted to live a quiet life and didn’t want to get involved in the past. That was her happiness.

“Miss Cai Rong, if you still has relatives looking for you, won’t you want to know them?” Mo Xuetong thought for a moment and asked as she looked at her with her watery eyes.

“Even that’s the case, so what? My parents have passed away, and I will be a shame to them. Originally, I just thought about my parents in the heart. I planned that even if I found them, I just wanted to have a look at them from a distance. It’s not lucky for them to have a daughter like me. Maybe it’s lucky for me to die with them on that day.” Miss Cai Rong sighed, wiped the tears on her face, and looked sad and persistent.

Seeing that she insisted on doing so, Mo Xuetong did not try to persuade her further. Since she liked a quiet life, she could just live in the Peony Garden where was the quietest place right now. It would not be too late for her to move when she found a right place in the future. She chatted with Miss Cai Rong for a while before leaving the Peony Garden.

This was the solution to this matter. Mo Xuetong heaved a sigh of relief. At least in this aspect, it was impossible for others to use this as an excuse to deal with Feng Yuran. This matter was a thorn from the past life. Ever since she fell in love with Feng Yuran, Mo Xuetong had been worried about it. Even though she knew that this matter could not be hidden from Feng Yuran.

However, this life was different from the last life when one blow after another came upon him. Furthermore, she was there to comfort him. Feng Yuran would not be as rash as he was in the last life. Even if they were in the same situation, with Feng Yuran’s scheming, he would not make a big mistake if he calmed down. Of course, he would not be caught by others.

After coming out of the Peony Garden, Mo Xuetong touched her somewhat dull head and felt relieved. Anyway, she had moved away the big stone in front of Feng Yuran. On the surface, Feng Yuran didn’t seem to care about anything, as if he could put everything down. However, Mo Xuetong knew that he had always cared about everything about Consort Xian.

After ordering the most luxurious horse carriage to go back to King Xuan’s Manor first, Mo Xuetong and Mo Lan squeezed into the ordinary horse carriage behind the luxurious one. She did not want to show off when she had nothing important to do. Especially when she just wanted to have a look at her shops, she did not need to be so conspicuous. She could know more by a secret investigation.

The shops that Luo Xia had left behind were all doing well. Mo Xuetong wanted to secretly look around to see how the shops were doing.

What was more, she had to deal with the matter of Xiuning Workshop. Although she was intended to give the profit of Xiuning Workshop to Shopkeeper Xing and his subordinates, she would still go and have a look when necessary. She had not come up with an idea to arrange the group of people, and it had become a knot in Mo Xuetong’s mind. It seemed that no matter how she did, it was wrong.