Chapter 631

Chapter 631 The Secret of a Young Lady

In the end, Mo Xuetong left first, not waiting for Feng Yuran.

She returned to King Xuan’s Manor with Princess Caifeng and Hu Qianyue. After getting out of the carriage, she said goodbye to Princess Caifeng and went to the main courtyard. Just now, the Emperor had given orders to the people from the Southern Barbarian Lands to move to their new manor. Princess Caifeng and Hu Qianyue also needed to pack their own things.

After all, something like that had happened in the palace, Princess Caifeng did not fulfill her wish to marry Feng Yuran. At the sight of Mo Xuetong, she wore an unhappy look, but could not do anything to Mo Xuetong. When she thought of Mo Xuetong’s husband who was so protective of her that he had become so fierce, Princess Caifeng did not dare to think about hurting her no matter how daring she was.

The more she saw Mo Xuetong, the more annoyed she became. So she just left, which was the best way for her.

Thus, she did not pick faults on Mo Xuetong and walked towards her courtyard. After walking a few steps, she suddenly stopped and put away her depressed expression. She smiled gently at Hu Qianyue, who had been frowning behind her. “Qianyue, I did not expect that we would really stay in this country together. It seems that Mother was afraid that I would be wronged in the Qin Kingdom, so she sent you here as well. After all, I have never heard that the daughter of a minister sent a princess to marry into another country before,” she stated.

Her words pierced Hu Qianyue’s heart like a needle, which immediately upset her. The result that she had never dared to thing about flashed through her mind. She gritted her teeth and put on a smile, saying, “You must be joking, Your Highness. It’s my pleasure to marry into the same country with you.”

Even though there was a smile on her face, she clenched her handkerchief tightly. If she had not been good at self-control, she would have sworn at Princess Caifeng. She would be mentally ill if she wanted to marry Feng Yulei. How could she be willing to travel so far to be a second consort instead of being a prince’s wife in her own country? Furthermore, it was a second consort that was not valued. Hu Qianyue clenched her teeth so hard in hatred that they almost shattered.

However, what happened was too abrupt and in front of the people of the two countries in the hall. Although she was unwilling to accept it, she did not dare to say it out loud. Thinking about the hostility Princess Caifeng showed to her before, Hu Qianyue was almost sure that this matter had a direct correlation with Princess Caifeng.

She did not expect that this idiot was not so serious. The girl had been acting very stupid in front of her, but in the end, she had hit her in the most critical spot. “Caifeng, I will never let you off the hook,” she thought. Unfortunately, when she sought help from King Chu, he said that he could not do anything about it.

“Qianyue, it’s not bad to marry into King Yan’s Manor. Look at King Yan, I can tell that he has a peaceful character. He didn’t dare to say anything when he was almost forced to divorce his wife by Elder brother. If you found a firm foothold in King Yan’s Manor in the future and give birth to a son, I will ask Elder brother to help you. At that time, the position of Consort Yan will be yours.”

Princess Caifeng was rarely mild. She reached out to grab Hu Qianyue’s hand and walked together with her. They looked even closer than before, as if they were caring about each other from the bottom of their hearts. Hu Qianyue would not take this seriously in the past. However, there was no one else around her who could help her now, expect Crown Prince Xieyue.

She immediately raised her eyes and looked at Princess Caifeng with gratitude. She lifted her skirt and knelt down solemnly, saying, “Thanks a lot, Your Highness, and His Highness. King Yan was raised by the Empress of the Qin Kingdom and is supported by Ding General Manor. If he succeeds in… I will definitely thank you, Your Highness.”