Chapter 667

Chapter 667 Princess Caifeng’s Invitation

Princess Caifeng’s invitation was sent at noon when Mo Xuetong was taking a medicated bath. There was already rustling autumn wind. Mo Xuetong felt that her body was heavier than usual and she usually felt a little dizzy, but she did not dare to show it in front of Feng Yuran.

She was very clear about the poison in her body. If it was really so easy to remove it, how could her mother die? At that time, her mother was in the prime of life, but she could not survive it. It could be seen that the poison was not so easy to detoxify. A few imperial physicians in the palace didn’t even diagnose that she was poisoned. The doctors that Feng Yuran had hired for her had not really treated her.

They could just keep the situation from getting worse. Mo Xuetong could see it clearly, but she did not stop Feng Yuran from looking for doctors everywhere for her. She could not let Feng Yuran feel hopeless. Sometimes, when she woke up from her dreams, she saw him hugging her under the lamplight and staring at her gently.

His devilish and wildly arrogant eyes were filled with deep affection and intense pain!

He was totally different from the person who did not care about anything in front of others. He laughed and cursed as if he did not care about the poison in her body at all. Mo Xuetong also chose to forget it as Feng Yuran did. She did not want to put too much pressure on him. Every time Feng Yuran brought her new medicine for bathing, Mo Xuetong would always soak happily in it.

After taking a bath, she would give some advice! For example, if the medicated bath smelled too strong, she would ask if she could put some flowers and leaves in it to dispel the smell of medicine as it could calm her mind and maybe the effect would be better.

Feng Yuran smiled and told her that he could consider it. Then, there were flowers floating on the bath water the next day.

Neither of them seemed to take it seriously. They teased each other from time to time, as if this matter was insignificant. Mo Xuetong knew that Feng Yuran had been trying to find an antidote. Even though she did not have any hopes for this, Feng Yuran’s hidden pain would remind her of the Yan Kingdom. Would there really be an antidote in the distant Yan Kingdom?

Maybe there really was an antidote!

Maybe Feng Yuran would really find it!

Maybe there would be news soon…

All this speculation had lessened her discomfort a little. There was a faint sweetness in her heart and a slight smile on her lips. She should believe him, right? He had been looking for the antidote for her. She believed that as long as there was such an antidote in the world, he would definitely find it!

He was so persistent in looking for it…

After the medicated bath, she felt better. At least, she didn’t look as sick as her mother did. Wasn’t all of this because of Feng Yuran? She hoped that she could stay with him forever. She choked up as she felt sweet…

Mo Lan helped her sit down in front of the dressing table. Then she dried her hair with a dry towel while pointing at the pink invitation beside, asking, “My Lady, this is an invitation from Princess Caifeng to the banquet the day after tomorrow. Would you like to accept the invitation?”

“Princess Caifeng!” Mo Xuetong appeared lazy. Her beautiful and exquisite face was filled with a carefree charm. She leaned against the dressing table and reached out to take the invitation from Mo Yu. She opened it and had a look. Her beautiful eyes were tired and she looked like a cat that had not woken up. Her long lashes fluttered above her charming eyes.