Chapter 666

Chapter 666 The Mysterious Man Waiting at the Back Door of the Mo Manor

If he lost today’s opportunity, Mo Yufeng would not be able to defeat that little slut Mo Xuetong. When he thought that his mother and his younger sister had fallen into such a miserable situation because of that little slut, Mo Yufeng’s heart burned with anger. He only wished that Mo Xuetong’s reputation would be ruined and she would die in front of him!

He had thought that he would never have the chance to take revenge in the future. After all, that little slut was already the high and mighty Consort Xuan who was protected by the wild King Xuan. He could not reach her no matter what. His desire to take revenge was buried deep in his heart because there was no hope.

However, an opportunity appeared silently in front of him. Auntie Qing, whom no one had paid attention to, had someone behind her, and the person was a big shot. How could Mo Yufeng not be overjoyed? He had contacted his uncle, whom he hadn’t gotten in touch with for a long time. The two of them considered that it was feasible after they discussed it.

According to that person, not only could he get rid of that little slut, Mo Xuetong, but he could also get that person’s recognition. In the future, the glory and wealth could be obtained easily. After thinking about it carefully for a while, Mo Yufeng and his uncle both felt that it was feasible. Yu Feng was at a dead end these days because his backer, Consort Yu, had lost her power, and it seemed that there was little chance of a comeback.

The powerful person who appeared at this time was what he needed most right now. Of course, he agreed and instigated Mo Yufeng to do it again and again. With this matter as a guarantee and that person behind him, it would not be a problem for him to get rid of that little slut Mo Xuetong.

Thinking of the glory and wealth that he was about to get, Mo Yufeng could not wait anymore. He sent the two old maidservants to work and he carefully went to the wall of the backyard. He no longer lived in the big courtyard in the middle of the Mo Manor. Now his courtyard was close to the backyard. The wall was so high that Mo Yufeng could not climb it with his small body.

Standing inside the yard and looking at the high wall, Mo Yufeng was almost desperate. If he had known earlier, he would have learned some martial arts. Then he would not be cut off from almost all his hopes by a wall at this time.

Just as he was anxious, he suddenly heard the dog barking coming from outside. And it was getting closer and closer. Suddenly, a dog appeared in the weeds in the backyard. It looked up at Mo Yufeng lazily and barked several times. Then, it turned around and ran away along the wall.

A thought flashed through Mo Yufeng’s mind. He could not care about anything else as his mind was filled with glory and wealth. He rushed into the weeds and rolled it aside. As expected, he saw a small hole behind the weeds. Fortunately, the hole was large. He measured it a few times, lowered his body without hesitation and crawled out of the hole.

As long as he went out of the courtyard, it should be very close to the back door from this direction. The old maidservant guarding the back door had benefited a lot from Auntie Fang, so it should not be a problem to open the door for Mo Yufeng at this time.

As Mo Yufeng crawled out of the doghole and hadn’t had time to dust himself down, he heard a low cry from behind him. “Eldest Young Master!”

He trembled because of the scream and almost fell down. He turned around in a hurry, and with the light of the lantern not far away, he saw that it was an old maidservant. Then he breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it was not the two guards who guarded his door. Just now, he thought that he had been discovered by the guards.