Chapter 650

Chapter 650 The Design of the Front and Back Doors of the Osmanthus Garden

A woman’s scream broke the peaceful environment when Duchess Mingguo was enjoying the scenery in the Osmanthus Garden with several other madams. Flowers slanted on both sides of the path. They were talking and laughing along the way. As they were chatting happily, they heard the scream. Moreover, the scream was nearby. As the hostess, Duchess Mingguo was naturally going to have a look. The other madams followed her to the place where the sound came from.

When they turned a corner, they heard the panicked voice of women coming from the yard in front of them. Everyone hurried into the yard.

The maidservant who rushed to the front screamed as soon as she entered. Then she ran out with a flushed face. She was panting in a panic. It was obvious that something had happened inside.

“What happened?” Duchess Mingguo frowned and asked coldly. No matter what happened, as the mistress, she was just as to blame.

“I… I, I didn’t see anything!” The maidservant kept shaking her head. But the more she said this, the more suspicious it became. In particular, she also heard the loud sound of something falling on the ground, and a woman’s involuntary cry of pain, which made people feel that something had happened inside.

Duchess Mingguo pushed away the maidservant in front of her and walked in with her maidservants. The madams behind looked at each other and followed in her footsteps.

As the half-closed door was pushed open, the scene in front of them shocked everyone. The huge screen had fallen to the ground and the woman only wearing underwear was lying on the ground littered with women’s clothes and accessories. The handsome man lying on the couch didn’t wear the outer robe. He was not properly dressed. At this moment, he was rubbing his eyes and raising his cold and handsome face. It seemed that he was still drunk. He was awakened by the loud sound of the screen falling to the ground and looked blankly at the woman lying on the ground.

When a woman dressed like this and was seen by a man, her reputation had been ruined!

Duchess Mingguo dazedly looked at You Yuecheng, who was lying on the couch and had yet to react. Then she looked at the red-faced Sixth Princess whose dress was pinned by the screen by the corner. She was so shocked that she could not even speak. How, how could this be!

The madams behind her did not expect to see this scene and immediately quieted down. This was not an ordinary matter between a man and a woman. It was related to the Sixth Princess and Marquess Mingguo’s son. And the most important thing was that Marquess Mingguo’s son had already married, and the Sixth Princess was said to be someone who was going to marry into another country.

But, why were the two of them… together…

“Your Highness, Your Highness, what, what’s wrong with you? Your clothes are wet. I just brought you a set of clothes. How… ” A palace maid rushed in from the crowd, and the clothes in her hands fell to the ground in a mess. She was so scared that her face turned pale and her body trembled.

“I… I changed my clothes… but there is someone here… ” Seeing her personal palace maid coming, the Sixth Princess immediately looked as if she had seen her family. She was held in the palace maid’s arms and immediately burst into tears, blushing.

Even though she only said a few words, everyone immediately understood. It seemed that Sixth Princess had come in to change her clothes and did not have anything to do with Marquess Mingguo. Then what about Marquess Mingguo? Everyone’s gaze fell on You Yuecheng.

Rubbing his dull head, You Yuecheng stood up and picked up the outer robe beside him. Under everyone’s gaze, he put it on calmly. When he was dressed neatly, he went up to greet Duchess Mingguo and the other madams.