Chapter 673

Chapter 673 Qin Yufeng VS You Yuecheng

You Yuecheng now had a headache and his cold eyes fell on the waiter in front of him. Although he was not angry, his imposing manner had made the waiter tremble with fear. At first glance, he knew that the man in front of him was not only rich but also noble. How could he dare to offend him? Even when he heard that the young master asked his shopkeeper to come out to meet him, he did not dare to say anything and kept agreeing.

Helping You Yuecheng sit down, he served tea. Noticing that the young master’s two manservants were waiting at the door, the waiter knew that he had nothing to do here. He turned around and looked for the shopkeeper. He was secretly regretful. Why was he so frightened by the young master’s imposing manner that he could not even speak clearly? The shopkeeper was busy now. The young owner had come, so he did not have time to meet customers.

Usually, the shopkeeper was a nice person, thinking that amiability attracted riches, and he was clever in dealing with people. But things might be different today as the young owner was here. The young owner was not an ordinary person, but the one the shopkeeper admired most in his life. It was rare for the young owner to come here today. The shopkeeper must be fussed around him and asked for advice. If he went to the shopkeeper at this time, he would be scolded.

But he had to find the shopkeeper as he had promised the young master, and the man didn’t seem to be easy to get along with. The waiter walked around outside a few times and came to the door at a corner. He forced himself to knock on the door with a bitter face. He was really doomed today. How could he offhandedly agree to this matter on behalf of the shopkeeper…

You Yuecheng had just taken a few sips of tea when he saw a manservant running in from outside. “Your Excellency, those people said that they did not find anything. There was nothing unusual by the window. It’s the shopkeeper’s room, but the shopkeeper was entertaining customers in the front of the shop at that time. There was a madam who came to take a set of jade products. It was big business, so the shopkeeper greeted her personally. At that time, many people saw the shopkeeper outside.”

It was normal for the shopkeeper to meet customers when there was big business. Moreover, when the people outside saw the shopkeeper there, You Yuecheng felt a little relieved. Then he waved his hand, and the manservant understood and left.

You Yuecheng had felt very upset about what had happened today. When he thought that the Sixth Princess insisted on coming to see him in private without his permission, he got furious. The failure of the last matter had made him angry with her. What happened this time made him even more dissatisfied with the Sixth Princess.

He was supposed to take a day off today and was going to have a meal with a few colleagues of the imperial guards. As soon as he got here, he suddenly heard that the Sixth Princess had sneaked out of the palace and asked to see him. He had no choice but to go to the place that the Sixth Princess had appointed. When he heard the Sixth Princess complaining for a while, he became more and more annoyed.

He was about to think of a way to leave when he suddenly sensed someone passing by on the roof. He did not hesitate and asked the Sixth Princess to leave through the back door. Unexpectedly, Hu Qianyue had already stood at the door and was waiting for the Sixth Princess to go over. The Sixth Princess, who had always been calm, talked to Hu Qianyue under someone else’s window. You Yuecheng became angry as he watched them from the upstairs of the pharmacy.

In order to help the Sixth Princess, he had no choice but to put out a card that he had not intended to take out at this time.

It was too early for You Yuecheng to expose his trump card. He was very upset. However, he was more worried about the Sixth Princess’s exposure. She had been so careless earlier and had spoken to Hu Qianyue under the window without even seeing if there was someone inside. If others heard about it, it would be a big deal. The Sixth Princess was going to marry into another country. If something happened to her, it would be a matter related to the two countries.