Chapter 739

Chapter 739 The Death of Princess Royal Mingzhu

It was Yan Empress’s voice!

In the dark, Mo Xuetong didn’t dare to move. She bit her lips and even held her breath, hiding in the rockery. Although it was secluded, Yan Empress came with so many people, and she might find her. If Mo Xuetong fell into her hands, it would be terrible!

“Sister Yunruo?” Princess Royal helped Nanny Qin to stand firm under the light. Looking at Yan Empress, who was protected by a group of secret guards and eunuchs, she slowly restored calmness.

There was no guard around her, and the only person beside her was Nanny Qin, who knew nothing about martial arts. She was sort of alone now.

Mo Xuetong also saw Lan Yanwen hiding in the dark beside Yan Empress. “He came as well?”

This small courtyard of the Lan family gathered all kinds of powerful personage unexpectedly. It was quite lively.

“Sister Mingzhu, it’s not easy for you to remember me. Why don’t you come to my palace to have a look since you’ve come here? Is our sisterly bond of many years so thin?” Yan Empress was all smiles, as if she was really happy for the arrival of Princess Royal Mingzhu. She came forward and intended to hold the other hand of Princess Royal.

The situation was already clear under unease and Princess Royal had already calmed down at the critical moment. She looked at Princess Royal Yunruo and said politely, “Elder Sister Yunruo is now the Empress of a country, but I am an inauspicious person. Besides, I am so ill. How would I dare to communicate the disease to you and kill you?”

She felt that she had reached the end of her life, so she was not worried about these things. Instead, she behaved decently.

Looking at her, Yan Empress could not help but sigh. “Sister, we love each other deeply. Don’t say that you wouldn’t dare to communicate the disease to me. Come to the palace with me right away. How about I take you to visit the Yan Kingdom’s palace?” Then, she gave a hint to the two eunuchs beside her with her eyes. The two eunuchs understood. They nodded and walked up to Princess Royal Mingzhu with a bow.

“Princess Royal Mingzhu, please come to the palace with maids!”

Princess Royal patted the hand of Nanny Qin who looked uneasy and asked with a smile, “Elder Sister Yunruo, are you going to bring me into the palace?”

Yan Empress looked at the sky and said impatiently, “Since you’ve entered the Yan Kingdom, Sister, I should take care of you. It’s cold outside and it’s not good for your health. Go to the palace with me.” She had been out for some time and had spent some time making out with Bai Yichen just now. She certainly did not want to waste any more time on Princess Royal.

The smile on Princess Royal’s face gradually faded away and she replied coldly, “What if I don’t want to go?” She could not go with Yan Empress at this time. Since she came to the capital of the Yan Kingdom, she knew that Bai Yihao and the Empress were at odds with each other. If she was brought into the palace by Yan Empress, the Empress would definitely threaten him with her as a hostage. Although she did not help Bai Yihao openly, she did not want anything bad to happen to him. Of course, her face grew cold at this moment.

“We are sisters and have a strong bond. How could you say something like that? Somebody, send my sister into the palace.” Yan Empress said warmly, but her expression was extremely cold and disdainful. Receiving her order, the two eunuchs pushed Nanny Qin away and held on to Princess Royal’s hand from either side of her; they were about to forcefully take her away.

“Your Highness!” Nanny Qin screamed and staggered over.

A guard behind Yan Empress stepped forward, pushed Nanny Qin away, and shouted, “Back off!”