Chapter 741 THE END (Part 2)

Chapter 741 The End (Part Two)

Since Yan Kingdom had taken in some remainders of Ding General Manor, the country would definitely become the Qin Kingdom’s enemy. Bai Yihao was the commander-in-chief of Yan Kingdom. On the surface, the only person in the Qin Kingdom who could suppress the troops of Ding General Manor was King Xuan, Feng Yuran. In the past, Fu General and King of Xian were on different sides of Ding General Manor. They seemed to be friendly on the surface, but in private, they held each other back.

The war drew near. Feng Yuran bid farewell to Mo Xuetong and led the army to the border. It was winter, so it was a little cold. Mo Xuetong stood on a small mountain town outside the city gate and could not help crying with a handkerchief in her hand when she saw the purple general’s robe disappear from her sight.

Mo Xuetong felt sad and could not hold back her tears when she thought that he had to go to the battle field and could not sleep well. The war was urgent and he had to go. However, knowing was one thing; but her emotions was another. She was truly worried. Bai Yihao was still a man like mountain far away from her in her past life.

“Tong’er, leave first as you’re weak. Don’t make His Highness worry about you after he leaves,” Xu Yan, who had a big belly, comforted Mo Xuetong in a low voice. She was about to give birth, but she was still worried and followed behind Mo Xuetong. She looked good and much more charming. She was no longer the lonely girl she used to be, no matter in terms of demeanor or appearance.

“Mother, I’m fine. You don’t have to stay in the manor with me. You’re heavily pregnant. Take a good rest and give birth to a boy to be my brother.” Mo Xuetong stopped exposing her sadness and wiped her tears. A faint smile painted her face as she spoke to Xu Yan with a smile.

Mo Yufeng had already been expelled from the Mo Manor. Even though he had recovered from his injuries after being beaten so badly, he had already become lame. One day, he somehow died along the streets.

As such, both Mo Huawen and Mo Xuetong valued the child in Xu Yan’s belly.

“I am not so delicate. Furthermore, who knows if it’s a younger brother.” Xu Yan sighed and smiled bitterly. She really hoped that she could have a son. Judging by the current situation of the Mo Manor, they really needed a man to inherit the family. If she could give birth to a boy this time, she would be able to stand firm in the Mo Manor.

It was because Xu Yan did not have a younger brother that she and her mother could not live in their family of origin. That was why she had to seek refuge with her aunt in the capital. Money could stir the heart. Her father left a good fortune. but the clansmen were greedy. If it had not been for the protection of Fu General Manor, she and her mother would have lived on the streets back then. It was because her mother did not have a son.

“Mother, don’t worry. Even if it isn’t a younger brother this time, you can pregnant next time. Father is not old and you are even younger,” Mo Xuetong comforted Xu Yan when she saw her words aroused her worry.

“I can only think that way. With your words, I have more confidence.” Xu Yan also smiled sincerely.

The two of them held each other and got on the horse carriage. At Mo Xuetong’s insistence, Xu Yan returned to the Mo Manor.

When the spring came and flowers bloomed, it would be the time for him to return!

It was all that Feng Yuran had promised Mo Xuetong!

Seeing that Mo Xuetong was hesitating, Mo Ye thought that she was concerned about that matter. Thus, she went up to her and asked, “My Lady, what about the nunnery?”