Chapter 664

Chapter 664 The Ghost Frightened Auntie Qing by Night

Auntie Qing was scared and seriously ill. She was dizzy and always felt as if Mo Xueqiong’s blood face would pop up before her eyes. Sometimes, she could hear Mo Xueqiong’s miserable cries at night. Her daughter asked her why she had pushed her into the pit of hell and why she had helped her find a way to hurt Mo Xuetong, which caused her to come to that end.

Auntie Qing was indeed aware of the fact that Mo Xueqiong and Mo Xuemin had worked together to harm Mo Xuetong. Back then, she had intentionally added fuel to the fire and repeatedly told Mo Xueqiong that as long as Mo Xuetong was alive, she would be suppressed by her forever. She would always be humble in front of her and would never be able to compete with her.

Of course, she was well aware that Feng Yulei had asked Mo Xueyan to send Mo Xueqiong a handkerchief in private. How could Auntie Qing not be tempted when her daughter was able to marry into King Yan’s Manor as a second consort? Even if she could only be a second consort, she was still a noble member of the royal family, and from then on, she would enjoy endless wealth and glory. How could Auntie Qing not be happy?

It could be said that Auntie Qing had played a big role in inciting Mo Xueqiong and Mo Xuemin to kill Mo Xuetong. If Auntie Qing hadn’t done that, Mo Xueqiong wouldn’t have dared to make such a big decision at that time. What happened after that was not in their plan. Mo Xuetong escaped with her life, safe and sound.

However, Mo Xueqiong had disfigured herself and was thrown into King Yan’s Manor. Feng Yulei had just intended to use her. Now that she had messed it up, how could he treat her well? Without Feng Yulei’s protection, it was normal for her to have a difficult time in King Yan’s Manor.

Once, she went to beg Feng Yulei and was left outside in the heavy rain. Then, Feng Yulei asked people to drag her out like rubbish. If it weren’t for You Yuecheng, Mo Xueqiong would have died at that time. After that, Mo Xueqiong listened to You Yuecheng wholeheartedly. She thought that You Yuecheng could cure her appearance and would be with her from then on.

When Mo Xueqiong wanted to plot against Mo Xuetong again, she had come back to try to get close to Mo Xuetong. Auntie Qing was a scheming person and she knew it after hearing a few words from Mo Xueqiong. She stirred up trouble again, saying that it was Mo Xuetong who had caused Mo Xueqiong to enter King Yan’s Manor and made her face disfigured.

Otherwise, why had Mo Xueqiong’s face been disfigured when the other people’s faces were all fine after the horse crashed into a tree? It was obvious that Mo Xuetong hated her and had done it on purpose. Then she would not be King Yan’s second consort, nor being doted on by King Yan…

Her new hatred piled on the old and had dispelled all of Mo Xueqiong’s last doubts!

If Auntie Qing could persuade her, as Mo Xueqiong’s birth mother, she might be able to change her mind. Then she would still be the second consort of King Yan’s Manor. Since the marriage was bestowed by the Emperor, no matter how much Feng Yulei disliked her, he could not kill her as long as she didn’t make any mistakes. As such, essentially, Auntie Qing had an inescapable responsibility to Mo Xueqiong’s death.

Auntie Qing had always known it, but she had selectively forgotten it and pushed all the blame onto Mo Xuetong. She only felt that it was Mo Xuetong who had caused her daughter’s death. It was all because of Mo Xuetong that Mo Xueqiong ended up in such a miserable state. Her only daughter was gone. She wanted to see Mo Xuetong get into trouble and end up with the same fate as Mo Xueqiong.

A few days ago, the man had told her to push Mo Yufeng out, and that was why she had done it so positively.

But now, when she heard Mo Xueqiong’s miserable screams at midnight, Auntie Qing was so scared that she huddled in the quilt. Her eyes peeped out of the quilt as she looked at the empty room in panic and fear, as if Mo Xueqiong would rush out with a bleeding face and a long tongue at any time.