Chapter 655

Chapter 655 Marriage, the End of the Sixth Princess

The incident at Mingguo Manor concluded without a conclusion in the end. Mo Xuetong did not expect it. After receiving the news, it was late, but Feng Yuran had not returned yet. She could not sit still in her own yard, so she took Mo Lan directly to Jinwei Pavilion. After all, she was ill-informed!

On the top floor of Jinwei Pavilion, Feng Yuran was handling the file on the corner of the table. When he heard Mo Xuetong come over, he smiled, and put down the file in his hand, his eyes seeming to be covered with a layer of charm. “Ask Consort Xuan to come here to chat.”

“Yes.” Feng Yue retired. Although this was an important office space for King Xuan, it was not a secret to his wife.

Mo Xuetong picked up the hem of her dress and went to the top floor by herself. Mo Lan stayed downstairs. Although she was the confidant of Mo Xuetong, she still had to avoid in some places, so she didn’t keep up with her and just stood downstairs casually. It happened that she was face to face with Feng Yue, and the latter was glad and teased her to talk.

One of them was Feng Yuran’s confidant, and the other was Mo Xuetong’s confidant. When Mo Xuetong didn’t have enough people to dispatch, she always ordered Mo Lan to ask for people from Feng Yue. Feng Yue was handsome, and Mo Lan was very pretty. In the course of frequent contact, they had feelings for each other, but usually they couldn’t talk much in front of their maters.

Now that the two masters were upstairs, Feng Yue was so happy. It was a rare opportunity to talk alone for the two. Although Mo Lan was very reserved, she couldn’t stand against Feng Yue’s enthusiasm. They kept talking, and only thought that the time was too short.

Mo Xuetong went upstairs. As soon as she lifted the curtain and went in, her eyes met Feng Yuran’s twinkling pretty eyes. His eyebrows were slightly raised, and his handsome face was all smiles. He waved to Mo Xuetong and signaled her to come over. It was rare for Tong’er to come to see him in person. It would be an understatement to say that he felt cool.

“What’s wrong with the matter of the Sixth Princess?” Mo Xuetong sat on a round-backed armchair, took the teacup that Feng Yuran handed over, took a sip, and asked straightforwardly.

When things got to the point, there was more than one person witnessing it. How could the Sixth Princess suppress it so powerfully? Mo Xuetong really wanted to know. With the Sixth Princess’s means, she didn’t dare to take it lightly. Besides, there was unfathomable Imperial Noble Consort Wen behind her. Only by knowing oneself and the enemy could one win every battle.

If the Sixth Princess was really so powerful, the pressure was still great.

“Don’t worry, the matter of the Sixth Princess has been dealt with. She will marry into the Southern Barbarian Lands soon. She won’t bother you anymore.” Feng Yuran’s brows cleared as he rubbed them. His smile became more and more enchanting. The corners of his pretty lips were raised. His clean, purple robe set off his handsome face!

“Sixth Princess is going to marry into the Southern Barbarian Lands? An order from the Emperor?” Mo Xuetong was really stunned, her lips slightly open. The news shocked her for a while. This meant that the Sixth Princess was not that powerful, but that there was another mystery. Otherwise, with the Sixth Princess’s temperament, how could she still go to marry into the Southern Barbarian Lands after she ruined her fame?

Moreover, this matter was not settled originally as the Emperor seemed to be hesitating all the time. But this incident seemed to have made the Emperor make up his mind to let the Sixth Princess go to marry into another country!