Chapter 699

Chapter 699 The Three Concubines’ Requests

After reading Mo Huawen’s letter, Mo Xuetong already knew what was going on. She put down the letter in her hand and asked Mo Ye, “When does Auntie Qing usually go to see the old maidservant of King Ning’s Manor?”

“I’ve asked about it. Madam said that Auntie Qing had gone out every few days. Sometimes, she would be out for the entire morning or the entire afternoon. She only said that she was in a bad mood when she thought of Fourth Miss, so she went out to have a walk and relax. But every time she went out, she would talk to the old maidservant for a while. But these days, Madam did not take her excuse.”

This was what Mo Xuetong had told Mo Huawen the last time. They could not allow Auntie Qing to go out when she wanted to. It was safe when the matters of the Mo Manor leaked selectively.

Now that Auntie Qing had not gone out for so many days, she would go out to deliver messages if she had the chance. As Feng Yuzhen hadn’t gotten any news for a few days, he must be restless. However, it was good. She could make use of it. Originally, the Sixth Princess hadn’t harbored any good intentions, and had secretly sent a letter to Mo Xuetong. How could she be kind?

The Sixth Princess was probably like a mad dog that would bite anyone who caught her. Of course, Mo Xuetong would not allow her to catch her. However, since she was targeting her, Mo Xuetong would not let her off the hook. Well, she could break through Imperial Noble Consort Wen’s seemingly unbreakable defense line from the Sixth Princess. Mo Xuetong had seen it clearly in the hall that day.

When Ling Mingyan knelt down to ask for punishment, the Sixth Princess almost lost control. It was Imperial Noble Consort Wen who pressed her and whispered something in her ear, so the Sixth Princess did not speak. Looking at the Sixth Princess’s tightly clenched fists, Mo Xuetong could tell that the Sixth Princess really wanted to cut Ling Mingyan into pieces. If Imperial Noble Consort Wen had not suppressed her, this matter would not have ended well!

Mo Xuetong really looked forward to see the Sixth Princess who was out of control…

The smile on Mo Xuetong’s lip corners grew even gentler and bigger when she thought of that. She waved her hand and told Mo Yu a few more things. Then, she asked her to leave.

Since all these people wanted to hurt her, she might as well let them fight each other first. As for who would win, it depended on the fighting of the people behind them!

“My Lady, Concubine Qin, Concubine Yun, and Concubine Wen have sent someone over to ask if they can pay respects to you.” Seeing that Mo Ye had left, Mo Yu came in to report. Those who seemed to be well-behaved in the backyard did not seem to have made any big moves recently. Concubine Qin had gone back to her parents’ home from time to time before. Later, she had been staying in the backyard after Feng Yuran forbade her to go home. It seemed that there was nothing out of the ordinary.

The backyard of King Xuan’s Manor was very clean now. There were only three concubines and they came from a good family. The three of them lived in the same courtyard. Feng Yuran ordered that as Mo Xuetong was not in good health, they did not have to pay respects to her. He only said that Consort Xuan would send someone to call them if she needed to see them.

However, since then, Mo Xuetong had never called them. Of course, they had not seen Feng Yuran after that.

Fortunately, something like that had happened in King Xuan’s Manor. Mo Xuetong, the legal wife, had been framed again and again. The people in the backyard had all been warned. As such, they would never ask to see Mo Xuetong for no reason.

She didn’t expect the three of them to come together today.

“Let them come over!” Mo Xuetong thought for a while and nodded. Then, she asked Mo Yu to bring them in.