Chapter 711

Chapter 711 The Mysterious Nunnery

Mo Xuetong didn’t know that Qin Yufeng had warned Mdm Yu. When she returned to King Xuan’s Manor that day, she asked Mo Feng and Mo Ye to keep an eye on Old Madam Qin. According to the time, if Old Madam Qin was really shocked, she was most likely to take action at that night. However, what surprised her was that before she got news about Old Madam Qin, she received news about Mdm Yu.

It was said that Mdm Yu burnt some letters and even secretly dug out some things buried in Old Madam Qin’s backyard. Then she set them all on fire and burned then to ashes. Those things were similar to what Yu Feng gave to Mo Yufeng. Mo Xuetong had already investigated it clearly. Originally, it was Yu Feng who gave these to Mdm Yu.

Of course, the evidence was in line with that that Mo Yufeng knew.

The frame-up was affirmed at once!

Without the so-called “evidence” in Mdm Yu’s hands, the matter about Mo Yufeng could not bear closer analysis. On the one hand, it helped Mo Xuetong; on the other hand, Mdm Yu got rid of this matter. No matter what the result was, it had nothing to do with her, let alone the Qin family.

It changed from a situation where both sides were injured to a win-win situation. It was most likely Qin Yufeng’s move.

Only this man could easily solve the problem between her and the Qin family!

Originally, Mo Xuetong was very grateful to the Qin family. Generally speaking, the Qin family had taken her in when she had nowhere to go; furthermore, they had had her well-fed; on the surface, they treated her well; and Old Madam Qin had taken good care of her, but Mdm Yu was the exception.

Because of Auntie Fang, Mdm Yu had always been hostile to Mo Xuetong. When she first woke up, Mdm Yu was the one who was plotting against her and almost killed her. In her past life, she had allowed Yu Sirong to harm her at will and ruin her reputation again and again. The girl had even disfigured her. Mo Xuetong would never believe that Mdm Yu was not involved in this matter.

In this life, Mdm Yu didn’t harm her as obviously as she did in the last life, and Yu Sirong had gotten what she deserved. Later, Mdm Yu even forced Auntie Fang to leave the Qin Manor for the sake of the entire Qin Manor. But no matter what, Mdm Yu had never been kind to Mo Xuetong, and the latter did not have a good impression of the former.

To be a hunter or a prey, in this life, Mo Xuetong had placed herself in the position of a hunter. If Mdm Yu insisted on going ahead with her plan and wanted to support Yu Feng and Mo Yufeng, Mo Xuetong did not mind giving her push again to make her doomed eternally. In her past life, she had learned a lesson paid for with blood, and she understood that being benevolent would only make others think that she was easy to bully, and would be bully her to death.

However, since Mdm Yu had already indicated that she would withdraw, Mo Xuetong did not pursue the matter further. In general, there was no direct grudge between Mdm Yu and Mo Xuetong. Mdm Yu was just Auntie Fang and Mo Xuemin’s accessory. Furthermore, it also related to the entire Qin Manor that had done her a favor and Qin Yufeng who was extremely resourceful.

If possible, Mo Xuetong did not want to be Qin Yufeng’s enemy.

The present situation was as good as it got!

Mo Ye reported the other message to Mo Xuetong the next morning. In fact, she had returned after midnight. However, when she returned to the courtyard, Feng Yuran’s people were already waiting outside. Knowing that Feng Yuran had returned, she did not bother them and returned to her room to rest.

The next day, after Mo Xuetong woke up and washed up, she came to tell her.

“Is it really a very small nunnery?” Mo Xuetong frowned as Mo Lan was combing her long hair. She looked at her pale face through her makeup mirror and asked.