Chapter 633

Chapter 633 Live and Die Together

Feng Yuran came back with Crown Prince Xieyue. Noticing was too late, Feng Yuran asked someone to send a message to Mo Xuetong, saying that Crown Prince Xieyue and his people would not move today and would move when the helper came tomorrow. He also asked Mo Xuetong to have dinner first as he would be with Crown Prince Xieyue outside.

Mo Xuetong told the little eunuch who sent the message to serve Feng Yuran well. She ate inside. Noticing that it was late, she asked the maidservants to leave and started to make clothes under the lamp. It was Feng Yuran’s underwear. Since she married Feng Yuran, she had never asked anyone else to make these clothes.

Even though the two of them hadn’t had sex yet, they inevitably had such a desire. Fortunately, Feng Yuran would stop at the important moment, which made Mo Xuetong feel guilty, especially when she saw the strong desire in his beautiful eyes but he had to hold it. She felt that she had been a little sorry for him.

Fortunately, when she counted the time, she found that her mother’s mourning period almost came to an end. At that time, if he wanted to…

At this thought, a blush came to her white face. She bit her lips and could not suppress the heat in her heart. She stood up suddenly and put down the embroidery in her hand. Then she walked to the window and took a few deep breaths to suppress the heat in her heart!

“Why did you open the window? It’s getting cold and you should take care of yourself.” Feng Yuran’s lazy voice came from behind her. He reached out and closed the window for her. Then, he held her in his arms. The faint smell of wine and his sweet body scent rushed into Mo Xuetong’s nose. Immediately, the blush, which had just faded away, came to her face again.

“Why did you come back so late?” She leaned into his arms tactfully and asked softly.

Feng Yuran hugged her and rubbed her hair gently with his chin. “There was nothing else to do, anyway. It’s just that Crown Prince Xieyue kept asking about you. It’s really strange. You just saved him once, but why did he thank you again and again?”

The strong jealousy in his words made Mo Xuetong laugh. She reached out to push him, but his arms were wrapped around her slender waist tightly without any sign of releasing. She could only smiled, “Don’t worry. I don’t know him. Isn’t that token still in your hand? Have you given it back to him?”

“Not yet. Xieyue said, he must thank you for saving his life; although he can’t repay you in full, at least he has to leave a token; if you need any help in the future, you can seek help from him.” Feng Yuran spread a hand indifferently. Mo Xuetong could not help but smile when she saw the ring on his thumb.

Feng Yuran waved his hand in front of Mo Xuetong’s eyes and quickly took it back. He squinted his pretty eyes and said, “Since Xieyue was so polite, I just accepted it. I also told him that you told me everything clearly about you saving him after you came back, and that you gave me the thumb ring at that time.”

He said these words a little proudly, and especially when he saw Xieyue’s eyes turning dim instantly, he suddenly felt that it was worth it!

“How dare he dream of getting my Tong’er? It’s impossible for him to make it for the rest of his life!”

Of course, he would return the previous thumb ring because Xieyue gave it to Tong’er in person, which had nothing to do with him. Although the one in his hand was the same thumb ring now, it was different. There was an essential difference between giving it to him and giving it to Tong’er. Thinking of this, Feng Yuran felt very happy.

He held Mo Xuetong in his arms, walked to the couch and sat down. Then he tilted his head to look at the redness on Mo Xuetong’s white skin. The smile in his eyes grew clearer. “My Tong’er is indeed the most beautiful girl. I will definitely get rid of anyone who dare to dream of getting her.”