Chapter 622

Chapter 622 Hatred, Princess Caifeng’s Obsessiveness

Princess Caifeng was unwilling to accept the ending!

She couldn’t accept the ending any way!

She had been looking forward to it for such a long time, and she had thought that it would be natural for her to marry Feng Yuran. However, Crown Prince Xieyue had thought that she was being unreasonable. How could Princess Caifeng, who was determined to marry Feng Yuran, not be angry? She hated Crown Prince Xieyue as well!

She felt as if she had been abandoned by Crown Prince Xieyue. This kind of feeling burned in her heart so badly that when Hu Qianyue came over to help her dress up, she still looked gloomy. She pursed her lips angrily, and her face was full of hatred and rage. Her maidservants had been beaten just now. At this time, they were trembling and didn’t even dare to breathe heavily. They came and went with light steps.

“What’s wrong, Your Highness? Didn’t you dress up happily today? You’re going to get your wish. The Qin Kingdom’s Emperor will bestow the marriage on you, and you’ll really become Consort Xuan. In the future, you will take charge of the inner and outer courtyards of the manor. Why are you unhappy now? Don’t you like the handsome King Xuan anymore, Your Highness?”

Although Hu Qianyue had already known the reason, she smiled with a confused look. Her every move looked sincere, and it was impossible to tell that she was deliberately stabbing dagger to Princess Caifeng’s heart.

When she finished speaking, she still had an envious expression on her face, as if she was very envious that Princess Caifeng could marry such an outstanding husband!

Hearing this, Princess Caifeng was so angry that her liver hurt. She violently put the hairpin in her hand on the table and said coldly, “Didn’t you and Elder brother always want me to marry King Yan? Why are you talking about this at this time? Are you deliberately trying to provoke me?”

If King Yan hadn’t helped her up last time, her elder brother wouldn’t have wanted her to marry King Yan. This matter had something to do with Hu Qianyue. Thinking of the whole thing, Princess Caifeng wouldn’t have been kind to Hu Qianyue. She looked at her coldly in the mirror, with a trace of cruelty flashing in her eyes.

Being able to stand out among so many princesses and escape from the marriage with the man of a desolate country, Princess Caifeng was not that stupid and ramstam.

At that time, she didn’t keep blaming Hu Qianyue for it, but in her heart, she was far from being as close with Hu Qianyue as when they came here. Sometimes, she even had some vague vigilance to her.

“King Yan, how could that be!” Hu Qianyue exclaimed and stood up in shock. She covered her mouth with her handkerchief in disbelief and said, “Your Highness, didn’t King Yan say anything that day? Furthermore, if it got out, it would damage his reputation. How could he use this matter to force Your Highness to marry him? It’s too hateful. How could it be?”

“Force me?” Princess Caifeng frowned as she looked at Hu Qianyue.

“Ah, no… I, maybe I got it wrong. It isn’t what I thought!” As she found that Princess Caifeng had noticed the word “force”, Hu Qianyue put on a nervous look. She stammered to explain. However, the panic on her face did not carry any conviction at all. On the contrary, it made others even more suspicious of her.

“Tell me, what happened?” Princess Caifeng’s face turned cold. She turned her head sharply and stared straight at Hu Qianyue. “You’d better not give me the runaround. Don’t say that I didn’t warn you. Elder brother is the boss here. No matter how powerful Third brother is, he can’t reach the Qin Kingdom. Even if something happens to you, Third brother won’t be able to blame Elder brother.”