Chapter 693

Chapter 693 Who Will Take the Blame

The two men were brought here by the Sixth Princess from the outside. They entered the manor together with the male guests. On the day when Princess Caifeng moved in, the Sixth Princess came to pay her respects. At that time, she paid special attention to the lake and pretended to be casual to ask about the situation of the lake. Then she knew that there was only one wall between the rooms for women and men.

The next thing was easy to deal with. One of the two men stayed outside pretending to be You Yuecheng and got entangled with Ling Mingyan while the other entered the room early and waited for Mo Xuetong to go there so as to ruin her reputation.

Consort Xuan had a private meeting with a man, and Marquise Mingguo Duke was entangled with a man in disheveled clothes. Consort Yan suddenly felt uncomfortable and almost had a miscarriage. So many things happened all of a sudden. None of these people were willing to suffer losses. If they made a big scene, Ling Mingyan would not be able to hide it even if she wanted to.

After the matter had escalated, so what if Ling Mingyan had the support of Ding General Manor? She was just a woman who had lost her reputation. How could she deserve to be Marquise Mingguo? The best outcome was that she voluntarily gave up the position. Then, the position of Marquise Mingguo would be vacant.

It was said that Feng Yuran doted on his current wife very much. If something like that happened, he would not be willing to let it go casually. He would definitely become enemies with Princess Caifeng and Crown Prince Xieyue. Feng Yuran was the Emperor’s favorite son. If he refused to let it go and went to find the Emperor to make a scene, given the Emperor’s love for Feng Yuran and the fact that You Yue’e almost had a miscarriage, the two countries might start to fight again. Then it would be impossible for the two countries to have a marriage. Thus, the Sixth Princess would be able to extricate herself from this matter.

As for to marry You Yuecheng, his wife had lost her reputation, and the Sixth Princess would have just broken the contract of marrying into another country then. When Imperial Noble Consort Wen said a few more words to the Emperor, it would not be a problem for her to marry You Yuecheng.

This was what the Sixth Princess had planned. That was why she had implicated Mo Xuetong in this matter. Furthermore, she was deeply jealous of Mo Xuetong. It was because of You Yuecheng. Every time Consort Xuan was mentioned, You Yuecheng would be in high spirits even if he did not speak, which meant that he had been listening.

This made the Sixth Princess jealous and full of hatred. She would not let go of Mo Xuetong if there was a chance! After she destroyed this woman, You Yuecheng would be more attentive to her.

However, she did not expect that Mo Xuetong would leave after she just stayed in the room for a moment, and she more unexpected that the hidden man would sneak into another room that had been cleaned up when he saw that there was no one in the room.

The most unexpected thing was that Hu Qianyue had given You Yue’e a pill in her name, which then caused the miscarriage of You Yue’e, who was supposed to be fine.

All the plans linked with one another. The Sixth Princess felt that there was nothing wrong with her plans, so she let Hu Qianyue lead her away, which could provide her with a witness who could prove that she was not present. In the plan of the Sixth Princess, as soon as Ling Mingyan screamed, everyone would find another man. Then they searched the house and found a man in disheveled clothes in Mo Xuetong’s room.

At this time, no matter whether Hu Qianyue admitted it or not, everyone had seen that she was with the Sixth Princess, which was an alibi.

However, when something went wrong with her plan to frame Mo Xuetong, coupled with Hu Qianyue’s plot, the Sixth Princess completely lost the advantage. Now, everyone was suspicious of her. How could she not panic?