Chapter 680

hlChapter 680 The Beautiful and Perfect Seven-Colored Cloud Dress

In the parlor of the backyard, a group of women from the Southern Barbarian Lands were singing and dancing. The dancer in the center wore a light pink dress. The exotic dance dress made her look beautiful and enchanting. With her wink and her faint glance back, she almost had the power to make people crazy. Her twisted waist and hips were extremely charming.

Originally, the prince’s wives and madams didn’t like this kind of dance. Decent legal wives thought that the kind of temptation was superfluous as they hated the skill of seduction. As they thought that there were more or less a few vixens in their manors, no one would appreciate this kind of dance with the purpose of seducing people.

However, the dancing girl in the center gave them a different feeling. They didn’t find her annoying, and even felt that she was as beautiful as a fairy. The fluttering dress, the waving wide sleeves, and the belt around her slender waist were all showing off her soft beauty. When she was rotating, the dress was rolled up like clouds, which was eye-catching.

Everyone’s eyes were involuntarily attracted by the dress that looked both delicate and charming and made the dancer dignified like a fairy from heaven, and graceful like a colorful phoenix. This dress was so gorgeous, and it also showed the dancer’s feminine characteristics. Although the people present had seen many rare and precious treasures, they had never seen such good clothes. When it was unfolded, it was shining brightly. When people looked at it again, there seemed to be colorful lights, and they were all attracted for a while.

“Princess Caifeng, this dress is so beautiful. Is the material unique to the Southern Barbarian Lands?” Mo Yarui asked with a curious look in the bottom of her eyes.

Seeing that all the people present were attracted by the dress, Princess Caifeng nodded proudly, and then replied with a smile, “That’s Cloud Dress, a specialty of our Southern Barbarian Lands. It’s woven with the silk from Colorful Silkworms. As it’s very difficult to raise Colorful Silkworms, there aren’t many such articles of clothing in the entire Southern Barbarian Lands.”

“Colorful Silkworms?” Another madam asked curiously. “Princess Caifeng, can you introduce it to us? What’s the difference between a Colorful Silkworm and an ordinary silkworm?”

“Yes, there are also many different kinds of silkworms in our Qin Kingdom. The cloth made of their silk also has different characteristics and is also very precious.” Another madam was unconvinced and said.

As a result, more people’s attention fell on the Cloud Dress. It looked more attractive when the girl danced. All the people present were women, and most of them were young ladies. When they saw the colorful Cloud Dress, they couldn’t help but feel curious and asked Princess Caifeng to explain.

However, at this moment, Princess Caifeng put on airs. She pointed at the Cloud Dress below, covered her mouth and said with a smile, “Madams, take a closer look. I want to see if you have good eyes. When I explain it to you later, you can tell something special about the Seven-colored Cloud Dress.”

Princess Caifeng’s words immediately aroused the interest of the ladies. No one would admit that they were ignorant or short-sighted. So they carefully looked at it and tried their best to discover things that others did not notice. In this way, they would look good. Otherwise, if they did not know anything, they would be at a disadvantage in front of others.

At this moment, there were also several prince’s wives, princesses, and madams present. They had to do something to grace them.

Mo Xuetong leaned back on the big chair behind her. She glanced around with her watery eyes. You Yue’e and Mo Yarui were sitting on either side of her. Mo Yarui watched in high spirits, but You Yue’e was droopy, as if she was out of spirits.