Chapter 703

Chapter 703 A Dispute, the Teacup That Fell on Her

The dishes were originally ordered by this private room. The waiter took a look at the room number and nodded with certainty. It was right here. Another waiter who came out just now repeatedly told him not to send the wrong place. How could he be wrong?

“It’s here. That’s right!” the waiter said in a daze.

“You’re wrong. This is the dish we ordered. We’ve been here for a long time. How is it possible that there isn’t any food for us yet?” The palace maid, dressed in a maidservant costume, was angry. Her finger almost touched the waiter’s face as she pointed to her. Her mistress had been moody recently. Many people in her palace had been thrown into the Flower Hall. She did not want to be the next one.

She must take this dish!

After that, she did not intend to say anything more to the waiter. She reached out to take the tray and was ready to serve the dishes on her own. As for the two maidservants standing at the door, she did not take them seriously at all. Of course, she would not pay too much attention to them.

The waiter did not expect that she would move so fast, and the tray in his hand was immediately taken by the palace maid.

“Hey, what are you talking about? This is our dish. Why did you take it?” The two maidservants did not show weakness. Who was their mistress? The trusted subordinate of the Empress Dowager in the palace. Even King Ning was polite when he saw their mistress. When was it someone else’s turn to patronize them?

“We’ve been here for so long, but we haven’t even been served a dish yet. You were late, but you’ve gotten dishes. Is this dish not ours?” The palace maid pushed away the hand in front of her and came to the Sixth Princess’s private room. First of all, she had to appease the Sixth Princess’s mood.

“What do you mean by you’ve been here for so long, but you didn’t even been served a dish? That’s because you don’t have the ability. Don’t you know where it is? Is it a place where you can behave wildly?” The maidservant was angry. No one had ever been so shameless to them. Seeing that they were dressed ordinary and didn’t take them seriously, she sneered.

“You must be from a poor, humble family. How dare you be so arrogant in front of us? Don’t you know what kind of person you are?” the other maidservant also mocked, sharp-tongued.

The Sixth Princess had been involved in too many things, and she could not go out of the palace at all. Therefore, she came out secretly and kept a low profile. The palace maids were dressed as the most common maidservant, which was much worse than the two maidservants of King Ning’s Manor. Therefore, the two maidservants of King Ning’s Manor looked at the two palace maids with disdain.

The two palace maids really did not want to have a conflict with them, but they had to take the dishes. The Sixth Princess, who was in the private room, was in a bad mood. Unwilling to talk nonsense with the two maidservants of King Ning’s Manor, the palace maid, who held the tray, reached out again and pushed away the maidservant’s hand, ignored them and walked to their own private room.

When the maidservant of King Ning’s Manor saw that the two of them ignored her and left with the dishes, she did not want to rest. She reached out to pull the sleeves of the palace maid who was holding the tray. She did not use much strength at first as she just wanted to pull the tray from the palace maid’s hands so that she could take the opportunity to take it over.

However, she seemed to have used too much force as the palace maid swayed because of the pull and couldn’t hold the tray in her hand. While the tray fell to the side, the waiter standing aside was quick-witted and immediately stepped back a few steps, but the two maidservants standing next to her were not so lucky.